I just gotta say

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Mrs. Romney has been by Mitt's side all the way. I've seen very little of Mrs. Obama, he seems to be going solo nowadays.

Mrs. Romney has been by Mitt's side all the way. I've seen very little of Mrs. Obama, he seems to be going solo nowadays.

And if she was by the presidents side you would be bitching about all of the taxpayer money she is wasting and how she is a bad mother being away from her children.

And if she was by the presidents side you would be bitching about all of the taxpayer money she is wasting and how she is a bad mother being away from her children.

oh you remember how you treated Mrs. Palin do you? Projection is not becoming izzit?

Considering she is suffering with MS that is no easy commitment either. She is a class act and a lady imo. I know for some people those traits have no value but she definitely appears to be a loyal partner and hardworking supporter on the campaign.

I like Mrs. Obama.

I like Mrs. Romney.

I despised Mrs. Bachmann and Mrs. Palin: a lot to despise. Neither a class act.

Forum List

Back