I just got kicked off my writer's forum

I posted about my book which is about how pissed off I am about the Catholic religion.

But it's against the rules to post about religion, so they shut down the thread.

I started another thread about how the forum doesn't allow discussion about books with serious topics -- like religion.

I mentioned all the books that could not be discussed because they were about serious topics and not about princesses getting kidnapped by dragons:

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Grapes of Wrath

You get the idea.

So they kicked me off.

I think a forum for writer's that censors people is bullshit.
You should make a suicide bomber account. Create an account, just to make one thread where you tell everyone to go fuck themselves. At least one of them will see it.

iuit.gif

Maybe because you failed to honor the 11th commandment:

11. Thou shalt keep they religion to thyself.

Well duh on me. This thread is IN the writers forum. So..why not just do whatever you do, here?

Because if one posts one's rough novel or story draft here, where anyone can "see it" then one will lose first worldwide publishing rights, stuff like that.
Can't the same thing happen in a writers forum?

The writer's forum I suspect the OP is talking about requires a login to access so no, internet search engines cannot publicly find and return stories or novels or parts of them posted there. On this forum however, anyone can access a writer's writing without a login screen so Google can publish it in search results.

I posted about my book which is about how pissed off I am about the Catholic religion.

But it's against the rules to post about religion, so they shut down the thread.

I started another thread about how the forum doesn't allow discussion about books with serious topics -- like religion.

I mentioned all the books that could not be discussed because they were about serious topics and not about princesses getting kidnapped by dragons:

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Grapes of Wrath

You get the idea.

So they kicked me off.

I think a forum for writer's that censors people is bullshit.
You are a pretty unpleasant person with disgusting opinions. Why are you shocked ?
I'm not surprised at all that you're pro-censorship.

The reaction of the leftists who have posted so far is they're happy I was censored on a writer's forum.

You people should find some other country to live in.

Forum List

Back