I Hope the democrat party is Happy. They Have Always Wanted This.

The Left completely blows it on this stuff.

They should be relying on the flag and what it represents. They should be claiming it, defending it.

All this ridiculous crap does is play right into the hands of the Right. I never understand this stuff.

MAc,

But this is one person's view... A pretty anonymous caller has a strange view, does she vote Democrat? Probably, but she hold the centre line view of the party, hell no... The same could be said of some nuts from the right...

There are nutjobs that vote for both parties...Question is which one listens to the nutjobs...

MAc,

But this is one person's view... A pretty anonymous caller has a strange view, does she vote Democrat? Probably, but she hold the centre line view of the party, hell no... The same could be said of some nuts from the right...

There are nutjobs that vote for both parties...Question is which one listens to the nutjobs...
I understand and agree with that, but the problem is that politics is perception. I think the Dems have clearly missed how much the social issues as a whole played (and still play) a role in Trump and Trumpism. The social issues are at the top of the list of motivating and animating factors within the GOP. Ask 'em. Watch 'em. Anything that creates an easy target for the GOP to inflate and caricature -- criticize the flag, defund the police, CRT, men in women's bathrooms, on and on -- hurt the Dems. And I believe those issues hurt the Dems with a larger segment.

Goddamn, we have to get past Trumpism. The country is better than that. I just think the Dems play right into the Trumpsters' hands with this stuff, and now is not the fucking time.

Forum List

Back