I Hope the democrat party is Happy. They Have Always Wanted This.

In the business of communications there is a vast array of implied thought that didn't exist in the first place.

Are you denying that your post was just the kind of thinking that the other libtard was trying to pretend was not representative of you libtards?

Cause, that seems to be what you are trying to imply. While being vague enough to slime out of it, if I try to call you on it.

REally, you are just a monkey throwing shit and now being shocked, shocked that someone is pointing it out.

When I email my senator or representative, or leave them a voicemail,

Never ever in a million gazillion years, would I think they would publicise my rant on Twitter without my permission.

How about you?
it wouldn't be a problem because i'd not call someone in that position and whine like a pissed off karen. that isn't how you do things *and* be taken seriously.

the left are the ones that think being REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY mad evaluates their rights and makes them special.

very 2 year old'ish.

end take away is - don't act like a stupid entitled bitch and people won't go "hey, look; she's acting like a stupid entitled bitch".

Are you denying that your post was just the kind of thinking that the other libtard was trying to pretend was not representative of you libtards?

Cause, that seems to be what you are trying to imply. While being vague enough to slime out of it, if I try to call you on it.

REally, you are just a monkey throwing shit and now being shocked, shocked that someone is pointing it out.
I see you also donate to the urge of creative writing, congrats.

Name-calling?

I have no idea. I assume it's not a lot. I was fortunate enough to be born into a family comfortable enough for me to never have to work a shitty service job like that.
How nice that you had a family that kept you from working. I started at twelve if I wanted to eat. Yet, people earn what they can where they can when they can and do not always have the petty bourgeoisie to help them. I myself refused to let my kids work until out of college so they could focus on their studies.

I see you also donate to the urge of creative writing, congrats.

Your bullshit is dismissed.

My point stands. YOur previous post about "oath rituals" being a "joke" was just the type of anti-American crap that the OP was about, and the other libtard tried to minimize.

The Left completely blows it on this stuff.

They should be relying on the flag and what it represents. They should be claiming it, defending it.

All this ridiculous crap does is play right into the hands of the Right. I never understand this stuff.
Slippery slope arguments are too common these days.
  • Wearing a mask is a slippery slope to authoritarian rule
  • Pledge of Allegiance is a slippery slope to white nationalism
  • Kneeling during Anthem is a slippery slope to spitting on soldiers.
  • Healthcare access is a slippery slope to communism.
I could mention more all day. In fact slippery slope arguments lead you down the slope to the end of the world. : )

Name-calling?

No, actually. I'm describing his debating style. Which really fits most libs.

The point is not so much the "monkey" but the lack of any real thought or points, ie just flinging shit.

If you read his post, and how vague he is, and how his "rebuttal" doesn't really build on his previous "points", you can see my point.

NOt that you will do that, or if you did, admit it. Cause you are right there with him, Cheeta.

I could mention more all day. In fact slippery slope arguments lead you down the slope to the end of the world. : )

Liberals aren't making slippery slope arguments in these instances.

The caller did not say that it would LEAD to white nationalism, but that it already WAS white nationalism.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

The Left completely blows it on this stuff.

They should be relying on the flag and what it represents. They should be claiming it, defending it.

All this ridiculous crap does is play right into the hands of the Right. I never understand this stuff.

And yet you keep fighting for and voting for them, LOL.

Oh, here come the tears again, poor girl ...

:itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

That anyone has the gall to live in this great nation without understanding or appreciating it, is an absolute disgrace. This is what the left has been working for since the 60s. "Go live somewhere else!" sounds like a banal cliché at this point, but you really have to wonder why someone who plainly and openly hates America would choose to live in America. If you want to understand what I'm talking about and why this kind of bullshit pisses me off so much, go witness a naturalization ceremony in your nearest big city.

This is the sentiment of many on the left thanks to the Democratic Party. Anyone that votes for them is voting to support these sentiments becoming more and more mainstream. It is sad indeed.

Your bullshit is dismissed.

My point stands. YOur previous post about "oath rituals" being a "joke" was just the type of anti-American crap that the OP was about, and the other libtard tried to minimize.
For someone who complains about others name-calling, you sure do a lot of it yourself. Can't help noticing.

How nice that you had a family that kept you from working. I started at twelve if I wanted to eat. Yet, people earn what they can where they can when they can and do not always have the petty bourgeoisie to help them. I myself refused to let my kids work until out of college so they could focus on their studies.
At some point you do not want to be a sucker. So that means you are getting something sent to you in checks and benefits.

We know. This is probably your dream girl.

Forum List

Back