I Hope the democrat party is Happy. They Have Always Wanted This.

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
That anyone has the gall to live in this great nation without understanding or appreciating it, is an absolute disgrace. This is what the left has been working for since the 60s. "Go live somewhere else!" sounds like a banal cliché at this point, but you really have to wonder why someone who plainly and openly hates America would choose to live in America. If you want to understand what I'm talking about and why this kind of bullshit pisses me off so much, go witness a naturalization ceremony in your nearest big city.

It's so weird, but it's easier to tear things down than build them, and the Democrats get positive attention from their looney lemmings for tearing things like pledges and statues down, so they keep doing it.

The party went completely insane in 2016 when psychopath Hillary lost, and they show no signs of embracing sanity again. :(

That anyone has the gall to live in this great nation without understanding or appreciating it, is an absolute disgrace. This is what the left has been working for since the 60s. "Go live somewhere else!" sounds like a banal cliché at this point, but you really have to wonder why someone who plainly and openly hates America would choose to live in America. If you want to understand what I'm talking about and why this kind of bullshit pisses me off so much, go witness a naturalization ceremony in your nearest big city.

So one woman, one woman's anger and rant, made YOU this angry and pissed off?

The Representative that posted this call on to his Twitter feed, got exactly what he wanted....to pass hatred and division on to the public, and he got his minions like you, angry....and spilling your anger onto others.

Why did the representative have to post the call? He's no better than her, the person who pays him to be her representative....

The Representative that posted this call on to his Twitter feed, got exactly what he wanted....to pass hatred and division on to the public, and he got his minions like you, angry....and spilling your anger onto others.

Why did the representative have to post the call? He's no better than her, the person who pays him to be her representative....
Why are you avoiding the point? Do you agree with the sentiments expressed in that voicemail? Do you have some reason to want them kept hidden from public examination?

the left would never post emotional shit to get what THEY want.

hypocrites

Because millions think just like that. Which is unfortunate

Why are you avoiding the point? Do you agree with the sentiments expressed in that voicemail? Do you have some reason to want them kept hidden from public examination?
No, of course not. That should have been obvious by what I said.

Because it was one very upset and off the wall person. She didn't tweet it.... She made a personal call to HIM, her representative.....

Why should we in another state, be involved?

What he did, putting the call on Twitter, was self serving politically, and was wrong.

the left would never post emotional shit to get what THEY want.

hypocrites
When I email my senator or representative, or leave them a voicemail,

Never ever in a million gazillion years, would I think they would publicise my rant on Twitter without my permission.

How about you?

.... it was one very upset and off the wall person. She didn't tweet it.... She made a personal call to HIM, her representative.....

Do you think that person is the only one? Do you think that no one in YOUR state agrees with the idiot who left the voicemail?

Ancient rites of oath are a joke.

When I email my senator or representative, or leave them a voicemail,

Never ever in a million gazillion years, would I think they would publicise my rant on Twitter without my permission.

How about you?
Do you have reason to be afraid they would?

No, of course not. That should have been obvious by what I said.

Because it was one very upset and off the wall person. She didn't tweet it.... She made a personal call to HIM, her representative.....

What he did, putting the call on Twitter, was self serving politically, and was wrong.

I hear similar shit from libtards on this site all the time. Moonglow just posted one above. Your pretense that this woman is not representative of a large school of thought in your movement, is obvious bullshit that is fooling NO ONE.

I hear similar shit from libtards on this site all the time. Moonglow just posted one above. Your pretense that this woman is not representative of a large school of thought in your movement, is obvious bullshit that is fooling NO ONE.
In the business of communications there is a vast array of implied thought that didn't exist in the first place.

Forum List

Back