I Hope the democrat party is Happy. They Have Always Wanted This.

Your bullshit is dismissed.

My point stands. YOur previous post about "oath rituals" being a "joke" was just the type of anti-American crap that the OP was about, and the other libtard tried to minimize.
Oath rituals were created to scare the soul of those that swore an oath if they broke it, a rather antiquated act to force people into doing something. You are aware certain people have religious creeds which do not allow them to swear affirmation to anyone but their deity?

For someone who complains about others name-calling, you sure do a lot of it yourself. Can't help noticing.

No, you're misrepresenting my past point and just being a troll. Again, not so much personal attack and making a point about what you are doing.

But, you will ignore my point to just gaslight.

Slippery slope arguments are too common these days.
  • Wearing a mask is a slippery slope to authoritarian rule
  • Pledge of Allegiance is a slippery slope to white nationalism
  • Kneeling during Anthem is a slippery slope to spitting on soldiers.
  • Healthcare access is a slippery slope to communism.
I could mention more all day. In fact slippery slope arguments lead you down the slope to the end of the world. : )
Holy shit, yeah. I think it's intellectual laziness, and there are a lot of people who enable that.

Oath rituals were created to scare the soul of those that swore an oath if they broke it, a rather antiquated act to force people into doing something. You are aware certain people have religious creeds which do not allow them to swear affirmation to anyone but their deity?

Groups that have no mechanism for encouraging working together or discouraging slackers or internal enemies, will die.

That is what America is doing right now, dying.

This process is already causing real harm to people on a large scale and will grow worse with time.

That anyone has the gall to live in this great nation without understanding or appreciating it, is an absolute disgrace. This is what the left has been working for since the 60s. "Go live somewhere else!" sounds like a banal cliché at this point, but you really have to wonder why someone who plainly and openly hates America would choose to live in America. If you want to understand what I'm talking about and why this kind of bullshit pisses me off so much, go witness a naturalization ceremony in your nearest big city.

Yet you are pro refugee, pro gay marriage, and pro feminism.

You are the worst type of idiot. One that supports everything that degrades a culture, but freaks when one of their pet peeve 'moral sanctuaries' becomes a target.

The Left completely blows it on this stuff.

They should be relying on the flag and what it represents. They should be claiming it, defending it.

All this ridiculous crap does is play right into the hands of the Right. I never understand this stuff.

You don't understand that your party hates America, freedom, prosperity, and individuality? I don't believe you.

That anyone has the gall to live in this great nation without understanding or appreciating it, is an absolute disgrace. This is what the left has been working for since the 60s. "Go live somewhere else!" sounds like a banal cliché at this point, but you really have to wonder why someone who plainly and openly hates America would choose to live in America. If you want to understand what I'm talking about and why this kind of bullshit pisses me off so much, go witness a naturalization ceremony in your nearest big city.

I would bet 1000-to-1 this woman is a school teacher.

In a profanity-filled voicemail, an Iowa woman blasted State Rep. Carter Nordman, accusing him of encouraging 'White nationalism,' because of his support for recitation of the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools.

'When did we start teaching White nationalism in schools? Because that's exactly what the f**k you're doing, sir, and you have absolutely no right to require something like that,' the anonymous caller said.

'Our children aren't proud to be American,' she added, noting that maybe 'White suburban kids' may be proud to be U.S. citizens because their rights are afforded to them every day and they don't have to fight for them,' but argued that minorities, women, the poor and the elderly are 'not f***king proud'.

Ahh, so the DailyFail reported a representative's Tweet, complaining about an angry constituent complaining about him? Well hey, this is America! You can't question government here. We fought a war for fascist takeover, remember? The 1st Amendment protects our representative's right to publicly smear us into dust on Twitter, no? So just shut up you.. and salute the flag, dammit!

Ahh, so the DailyFail reported a representative's Tweet, complaining about an angry constituent complaining about him? Well hey, this is America! You can't question government here. We fought a war for fascist takeover, remember? The 1st Amendment protects our representative's right to publicly smear us into dust on Twitter, no? So just shut up you.. and salute the flag, dammit!
??????????

Forum List

Back