Jason Whitlock says the quiet part out loud

Everything has to be about the 2000 year old book written by one specific demographic about an individual from that demographic, which that demographic DOES NOT BELIEVE.....

Good lord, how can anyone be dumb enough to believe It?

So...because Jews don't believe in Jesus...it's bunk? Am I reading that right?

How does anyone not Jewish believe they "know more" about Jesus than HIS OWN PEOPLE?????

It takes a IQ under 5 to think that.

Jews are god's chosen people, but they are completely wrong about one of their own that only they observed, and those who parrot a 2000 year old book, they "know better...."

Everything has to be about the 2000 year old book written by one specific demographic about an individual from that demographic, which that demographic DOES NOT BELIEVE.....

are you talking about the 2nd testament?
Christianity?
Judaism?

How does anyone not Jewish believe they "know more" about Jesus than HIS OWN PEOPLE?????

It takes a IQ under 5 to think that.

Jews are god's chosen people, but they are completely wrong about one of their own that only they observed, and those who parrot a 2000 year old book, they "know better...."
Please don’t deflect my thread by talking down Christianity or the Jewish faith (whatever you’re trying to do).

This is about DemonRats becoming a satanic cult

Paul was from the tribe of Benjamin.
He was only Jewish by faith.

“a lot of what the left supports is satanic”

He’s damn right. These people aren’t democrats, they’re DemonRats
I say he said the out loud part out loud.

The secularist, collectivist Philistine left sees nothing bigger than themselves than the hive.....They worship themselves and The State.....It doesn't get anymore demonic than that.

Last edited:
Please don’t deflect my thread by talking down Christianity or the Jewish faith (whatever you’re trying to do).

"Satanic cult" apparently is not about religion, at least if your IQ is under 5, you believe W was a "conservative," and 911 was done by "the terrorists," which is "all of 'em" because to learn about the differences between Taliban and The Northern Alliance and the issues which were causing them to be at war with each other when our troops arrived....

Requires an IQ over 5

So QAnon is a big part of Tucker's show now?

We know the OP is a Q freak by his nic
CuckooClock.gif

"Satanic cult" apparently is not about religion, at least if your IQ is under 5, you believe W was a "conservative," and 911 was done by "the terrorists," which is "all of 'em" because to learn about the differences between Taliban and The Northern Alliance and the issues which were causing them to be at war with each other when our troops arrived....

Requires an IQ over 5
HijackCNN.jpg

Here comes the demonrats trying to lie and deceive. It’s all demonrats know how to do.

I’m not sitting back trusting any plan, other than Gods plan
The whole "satanic cult" thing is straight out of Q

As is this guy's nic

Requires an IQ over 5
Wait, what? How are you connecting DemonRats being satanic with 9/11 and George Bush ? No shit 911 was planned. George Bush was a RINO and so are at least 90% of republicans in congress today.

Are you saying people who believe Satan exists have low IQs???

Spirituality has very little to do with your IQ. It’s based on your levels of consciousness. I happen to think your at a lower level, not too far above a DemonRats if this is what you’re saying

Last edited:
You were there. You saw all of it. The Jews who were there, they were delusional because they put the guy on trial...

The problem with Paul, of course, is that he was claiming Jesus' "followers" were being persecuted, when reality at the time.... There were none.....

Christianity, a means by which Judaism manipulates and controls the minds of unimaginable MORONS.
Where's Azog to attack this anti-Semite?

He claims he does. Never seen it happen

Forum List

Back