I hope someone here can watch Coherence on prime.

Feeding Crows

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
And tell me what you think? it's cool, it's low budget, mind-bending, but please watch and let me know honestly if you like it or not. It affects the next one.

Last edited:
I guess it was OK. Could have been great. Got the gist of what was happening after the first 3 or 4 semi-duplicate events. Didn't need a million more strange coincidences. Time to work on individual story lines. Nobody minds a little confusion, but they don't want to feel too stupid to follow all the twists. Think more in terms of Easter Eggs instead of a brick wall in the story line.

And tell me what you think? it's cool, it's low budget, mind-bending, but please watch and let me know honestly if you like it or not. It affects the next one.
What do mean it affects the next one? Did I like? Sort of. I'm not too found of mind bending stories that leaves you with more questions than answers.

There is another one on Prime, similar but less mind bending, "The Man From Earth? It leaves you with just one question, is it true or false.

Honestly, I have no idea what I meant about the "next one", unless it's Memento. But please give Coherence a second view. Like Memento, it needs more views, to tie everything together. I love that you watched it though!!! Thanks!!!

Nobody is smart enough to tie it together on the first view, unless they watch the cheat sheets. So please read the cheat sheets and then give it a second view. :)

Forum List

Back