Eienstein and the Bomb - Netflix

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
Boring
It's a low budget docudrama that relies heavily on old newsreels and the writings of Eienstein. It is historic correct with limited dramatic content. If you believe Eienstein build the bomb then you might find it interesting and enlightening.

There has not been a lot of movies done about Eienstein. The one that comes to mind is I.Q, a romantic comedy with Walter Matthau, Meg Ryan, and Tim Robbins. It's was a fair movie but certainly not great. However, I found it entertaining. It is not available on most streaming services, it is probably on one of the freebee services that have commercials. I think it's available to rent on prime.

Boring
It's a low budget docudrama that relies heavily on old newsreels and the writings of Eienstein. It is historic correct with limited dramatic content. If you believe Eienstein build the bomb then you might find it interesting and enlightening.
Does anyone really think Einstein built the bomb?

I believe Einstein's only involvement was penning a letter to FDR, at the request of the other scientists involved, because a letter from Einstein would get instant attention.

Does anyone really think Einstein built the bomb?

I believe Einstein's only involvement was penning a letter to FDR, at the request of the other scientists involved, because a letter from Einstein would get instant attention.
Probably not today. However in 40's, it was a question that people asked because people didn't know much about it and government wasn't anxious to spread the world

Forum List

Back