I Hope G-d Can Forgive Me.

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
Today, I did something I've never done before in my life. It goes against how I was raised, the ethics by how I have lived my life, and the very core of my culture.

Maybe living in a collapsing social order has loosened my moral integrity. Maybe I'm just an evil person who can't control my impulses. I'm not excusing myself, but I wouldn't have done it if I didn't need food.

I only hope that, someday, after sufficient contrition, penance, I can win back the trust of G-d, my community, and the world at large.

Today .... I went grocery shopping ... I can't even type the words ... in sweat pants!

gettyimages-12125489841-560e433403d1b0bbaeaa6dbb9eec1f22856b92a3-s1600-c85.jpg

What ever you do, dont' step outside in a thunderstorm.

1594945676910.png

I Hope G-d Can Forgive Me.

All you have to do is ask for forgiveness
You will not be denied if you are sincere in your request.

(;-

The person in the picture isn't wearing a mask- I don't think that's forgivable-

Today, I did something I've never done before in my life. It goes against how I was raised, the ethics by how I have lived my life, and the very core of my culture.

Maybe living in a collapsing social order has loosened my moral integrity. Maybe I'm just an evil person who can't control my impulses. I'm not excusing myself, but I wouldn't have done it if I didn't need food.

I only hope that, someday, after sufficient contrition, penance, I can win back the trust of G-d, my community, and the world at large.

Today .... I went grocery shopping ... I can't even type the words ... in sweat pants!

View attachment 364149

You.................are one step away from wearing pajama bottoms out in public. One step. A very small step.

I don't know, guy.

as opposed to health foods - open markets. they closed the lucky's health mart here and for sure the difference is like night and day ...

are you being facetious - the pandemic is natures response to humanity if not mythical, forgiveness may not be so easily granted.

View attachment 364149

God gave up all hope on mankind when we decided to build bike lanes and start making vehicle yield to pedestrians.

View attachment 364149

If you went to a Walley World Supercenter, you just might win the award for the best Formal Ware.

That is pretty cute... I guess it depends if your sweat pants were made out of two Jewish girls” Poly “ and “ Esther”..or plain old cotton ....As you know we are not allowed to mix different fabrics So cotton might suffice....But if all else fails Isaiah got around for three years walking around with Nothing but( excuse the pun) the “ naked truth” and not a stitch of clothing so I think you get a pass unless you are buying pork hotdogs in that section...
View attachment 364149

Forum List

Back