I honestly believe Trump is trying to lose the election PART II

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years."

1595371275178.png

'I just wish her well': Trump comments on Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's recently arrested aide and sex trafficking suspect

• In a bizarre episode during Tuesday's coronavirus briefing, President Donald Trump sent his well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, who was recently arrested on child sex trafficking charges.
  • Trump was asked if he thinks powerful men will be exposed as part of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged global sex trafficking ring.
  • "I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Epstein case.
  • "I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years."
  • Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
During his first coronavirus briefing since April, President Donald Trump made surprising comments about alleged sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell.

Trump was asked if he thinks Maxwell will "turn in powerful men" following her arrest, given her standing as Epstein's girlfriend and alleged co-conspirator.

"I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Jeffrey Epstein case.

"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years — especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach — but I wish her well, whatever it is."

The reporter also mentioned Prince Andrew and his alleged abuse of underage girls he met through Epstein, but Trump did not delve into his involvement beyond a quick comment.

"I don't know the situation with Prince Andrew. I just don't know. Not aware of it."

View attachment 365834

'I just wish her well': Trump comments on Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein's recently arrested aide and sex trafficking suspect

• In a bizarre episode during Tuesday's coronavirus briefing, President Donald Trump sent his well wishes to Ghislaine Maxwell, who was recently arrested on child sex trafficking charges.
  • Trump was asked if he thinks powerful men will be exposed as part of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged global sex trafficking ring.
  • "I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Epstein case.
During his first coronavirus briefing since April, President Donald Trump made surprising comments about alleged sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell.

Trump was asked if he thinks Maxwell will "turn in powerful men" following her arrest, given her standing as Epstein's girlfriend and alleged co-conspirator.

"I don't know, I haven't really been following it too much," Trump said of the Jeffrey Epstein case.

"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years — especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach — but I wish her well, whatever it is."

The reporter also mentioned Prince Andrew and his alleged abuse of underage girls he met through Epstein, but Trump did not delve into his involvement beyond a quick comment.

"I don't know the situation with Prince Andrew. I just don't know. Not aware of it."
MSN...Is there an in-context video?

View attachment 365834

I somewhat agree, but, what's he supposed to say in front of the Fake News, I hope she rots in hell?

Same old loaded libtard Fake News crowd, they're going to twist it to make him look bad either way.

Heh, heh. The cynic in me just thinks this is another trial balloon for his base. He thinks that people will associate the Clintons with her and Epstein.

View attachment 365834

How dare he wish somebody well that he met.
I think if you have an impression of somebody that's different than what they really are, you try to hang on to that thought.
I think Trump never had a problem with her personally and didn't know what exactly she was up to.
It just means Trump isn't the ogre you people on the left think he is.

View attachment 365834

I heard that and the FIRST thing I thought to myself was

WHAT
THE
LITERAL
FUCK
?????

Heh, heh. The cynic in me just thinks this is another trial balloon for his base. He thinks that people will associate the Clintons with her and Epstein.
That's a done deal already.

Just in the minds of you right wingy-dingys.
So you were already aware that your post was a waste of bandwidth.

I would like you to prove you're not a LibBot by posting the items on Democrat Platform with which you disagree.

View attachment 365834

MSN...Is there an in-context video?
That was in context. A reporter asked his thoughts and thats exactly what he said.

Unbelievable

View attachment 365834

I somewhat agree, but, what's he supposed to say in front of the Fake News, I hope she rots in hell?

Same old loaded libtard Fake News crowd, they're going to twist it to make him look bad either way.
Yes, that is EXACTLY what he should have said.

She's a fucking child molester ffs

You know, him wishing Maxwell well during his presser isn't what bothers me about the whole thing.

What bothers me about it is prior to this, Trump was making fun of people who wear masks, now he's telling them to wear them as part of their patriotic duty. He also said when this thing first started that it would go away like a miracle, or that it would subside when summer started. Then, when it started to spike again after Memorial Day, he again downplayed it and said that the spikes were "embers and flames" but would be put out quickly. Today, he said that now it's "gonna get worse before it gets better". And, while that is a true assessment, why in the hell did he have to wait until now to start taking a realistic assessment of the situation?

I would like you to prove you're not a LibBot by posting the items on Democrat Platform with which you disagree.

Not the subject of this OP. And even if I did list them, you'd pull your usual deflections out of the hat.
Sorry, you're one of the few posters I'm not going to indulge.

View attachment 365834

How dare he wish somebody well that he met.
I think if you have an impression of somebody that's different than what they really are, you try to hang on to that thought.
I think Trump never had a problem with her personally and didn't know what exactly she was up to.
It just means Trump isn't the ogre you people on the left think he is.
The op isn't left and neither is anyone else who condemns him for making such a STUPID FUCKING REMARK ABOUT A CHILD MOLESTER

Not the subject of this OP. And even if I did list them, you'd pull your usual deflections out of the hat.
Sorry, you're one of the few posters I'm not going to indulge.
You have the ideological habit of posting ad hominems thinking it's relevant and then ignore anyone's response to your off-topic ad hominems.

Forum List

Back