Trump to Exclude Illegal Aliens from Congressional Apportionment Counts

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
ROFLMOA, Libtard heads exploding across the GLOBE! I CAN HEAR THEM NOW!

Illegal aliens will not be counted for purposes of congressional apportioning thanks to a memorandum set to be signed by President Trump on Tuesday.
Congressional seats and electoral college votes are currently divided up by counting all persons in each district, including illegal aliens. This allows states like California, New York, and Florida to receive more congressional seats and electoral college votes, while diluting political power in states with small illegal alien populations.

Illegal aliens will not be counted for purposes of congressional apportioning thanks to a memorandum set to be signed by President Trump on Tuesday.
Congressional seats and electoral college votes are currently divided up by counting all persons in each district, including illegal aliens. This allows states like California, New York, and Florida to receive more congressional seats and electoral college votes, while diluting political power in states with small illegal alien populations.

Again. The Supreme Court already dealt with this. Nice try though.

trumpkins are imbeciles

trumpkins are imbeciles

I hate to break it to you, but the USSC did not say it was Unconstitutional, they said Trump did not do it according to protocol.
So Trump just did it by protocol.

trumpkins are imbeciles

Yes, jillian, Liberals have a zero attention span and don't actually read USSC decisions.

trumpkins are imbeciles

I hate to break it to you, but the USSC did not say it was Unconstitutional, they said Trump did not do it according to protocol.

Actually that isn’t quite true. The mandate to do a census specifically applies to people and not “citizens”
They didn’t say he didn’t follow “protocol”. They said he had no rational basis.

but he does get his troll base, Like the op, all happy.

trumpkins are imbeciles

Actually that isn’t quite true. The mandate to do a census specifically applies to people and not “citizens”
They didn’t say he didn’t follow “protocol”. They said he had no rational basis.

They said he had no rational basis
Meaning all he had to do was write up a rational basis.
Which means his goal is not against the US Constitution.
Very LibBot of you.

It's not an American long held law on the question if you are an American citizen. It was that Communist, uranium selling, Iran loving, faggot, obama that removed that question from the census questionnaire. Before that they were never counted. Only counted for free-bees a citizen only dream about. There should be only one policy, deportation and maybe come back legally one day.

Good.

Illegal aliens will not be counted for purposes of congressional apportioning thanks to a memorandum set to be signed by President Trump on Tuesday.Congressional seats and electoral college votes are currently divided up by counting all persons in each district, including illegal aliens. This allows states like California, New York, and Florida to receive more congressional seats and electoral college votes, while diluting political power in states with small illegal alien populations.

First, the Census doesn't make a distinction between legal, illegal or natural born people. They merely count people.

Second, Trump will be long gone by the time they start allocating seats.

So this is Trump playing to the racists, again.

Very LibBot of you.

Except he hasn't written up a rational basis. It's also kind of impractical.

Now, as someone who was a census enumerator in both 2000 and 2010, I can tell you EXACTLY why this is an awful idea and won't work.

The Census does not distinguish between citizens, non-citizens and illegals. It only counts how many people live at an address.

Now, as it stands now, about 30% of people don't return their census forms. Most cooperate with the Enumerators when they show up. I did deal with a few nuts, and people who thought the government wanted to put a chip in their ass or something. I also dealt with people who were pretty clearly not here legally. The ones who turned off all the lights and hoped you'd go away. (They were just as likely to be from Poland as Mexico).

Do you know what we did? We asked their neighbors, "Who lives at 247 Elm?" And they usually told us how many people were there. Sometimes gave us their names.

So this notion that Trump is going to know who the "illegals" are and cheat states out of congressional seats is just.. silly.

Very LibBot of you.

Except he hasn't written up a rational basis. It's also kind of impractical.

Now, as someone who was a census enumerator in both 2000 and 2010, I can tell you EXACTLY why this is an awful idea and won't work.

The Census does not distinguish between citizens, non-citizens and illegals. It only counts how many people live at an address.

Now, as it stands now, about 30% of people don't return their census forms. Most cooperate with the Enumerators when they show up. I did deal with a few nuts, and people who thought the government wanted to put a chip in their ass or something. I also dealt with people who were pretty clearly not here legally. The ones who turned off all the lights and hoped you'd go away. (They were just as likely to be from Poland as Mexico).

Do you know what we did? We asked their neighbors, "Who lives at 247 Elm?" And they usually told us how many people were there. Sometimes gave us their names.

So this notion that Trump is going to know who the "illegals" are and cheat states out of congressional seats is just.. silly.
I agree.
Almost any number used for any agenda is not true.

Good.

trumpkins are imbeciles

Very LibBot of you.

The Congressional apportionment with this guideline in effect means that we will definitely have a Republican majority in the House of Representatives, no?

Yes they will be. The federal government is required to use actual population counts to apportion seats. They cannot use population estimates.

trumpkins are imbeciles

Very LibBot of you.

The Constitution says all poeople shall be counted. All means citizens abd non-citizens.

trumpkins are imbeciles

You are WRONG!!!!

They said you had to count them in the census, not use their numbers to distribute districts and electoral votes!!!

California is TOTALLY gaming the system by bringing in new people (illegal Mexicans etc) to gain a much stronger Democrat base.

NO MORE!!!

:laughing0301:

FUCK OFF YOU GODDAMN CHEATERS!!!!

trumpkins are imbeciles

Very LibBot of you.

The Constitution says all poeople shall be counted. All means citizens abd non-citizens.

Count....in the census....NOT used for the district and electoral count.

SORRY COMMIES!!! Your attempts to CHEAT are OVER!!!

Good.

trumpkins are imbeciles

Very LibBot of you.

The Congressional apportionment with this guideline in effect means that we will definitely have a Republican majority in the House of Representatives, no?

No. Republicans regularly lose urban areas and are starting tgo lose the suburbs. That leaves them rural areas that are losing population.

trumpkins are imbeciles

Very LibBot of you.

Count....in the census....NOT used for the district and electoral count.

SORRY COMMIES!!! Your attempts to CHEAT are OVER!!!

Yes it is. If the Constitution meant to use a seperate count for reapportionment then they would have said so. They do not. You are the ones who want to cheat.

Forum List

Back