What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I heard that Merkel is looking for ....

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My hope is that she will be soon looking for a spot at a correctional facility safe from the advances of big Bertha.

Claudette

Diamond Member
Reaction score
German should halt Muslim immigration and start kicking those that are in Germany the hell out.

Seems Finland and Sweden have the right idea.

Hell. Japan has the really right idea. Don't let any of them in.

OP
RodISHI

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Reaction score
My hope is that she will be soon looking for a spot at a correctional facility safe from the advances of big Bertha.
I suppose the German populous could put her in a refugee detention center and let her live with the folks she supported bringing in. That would probably be a just place for her.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I suppose the German populous could put her in a refugee detention center and let her live with the folks she supported bringing in. That would probably be a just place for her.

The only women (old as she is) in a camp full of men.

There would be some divine justice in that!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$515.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List