I Hear Texas Will Be Turning Blue Soon

It was a popular lie spread around the 2020 election campaign.
Where's Beto O'Rourke these days, the poor man's John Kerry?

An unknown Beto came within 2 1/2 percent of defeating conservative darling Ted Cruz.
Gov Abbott is the next to face the Blue Tide of Texas
Cruz is a globalist scumbag.
Pride of the modern Republicans
Which is why I will vote for Trump again.
I find it fascinating that you root for Ds who are globalists but ridicule Rs who are globalists.
You’re pathetic.
I don’t fear globalism.
From which country did your SO sneak in?

Slovenia

The only way anything ever turns blue is stolen elections. Here in Texas we're locking up election fraud criminals by the dozens.... with lengthy sentences. The right message is being sent. That's why RINO Cronyn (who we despise) beat their marxist dyke in a landslide after the close call with Beta. We learn from our mistakes.

What you faggots know about Texas could likely fit in your girlfriend's dickhole..... hmm?
Liverpool 1953. West Virginia west/south.
Yeah. They needed ona them thar gooks ta figger it oot
View attachment 481877
'scuze me sir.
It took the Vietnamese a few years to teach the ignorant fuckers in Looseranner how to collect seafood too.

do not believe Dan Crenshaw is crazy. You’re broad brushing.

There are many in the GOP who are not crazy

They have either been driven out of the party or have capitulated to those who are.

Case in point
After the Jan 6 Insurrection Day, Republican Congressmen were driven into hiding by a crazed mob built on lies.
A majority of those Congressmen emerged to vote in support of those lies
You are parroting the same lie over and over again. BLM is literally setting this country on fire and they have full support of the traditional and social media as well as the Democratic Party and loyalists like you.

BLM also has support of Corporate America because they are ideologically right.
Another issue where Republicans are on the wrong side of history.
They have support because they are bullied into it by the aforementioned traditional and social media. The people who work there don’t like it. Victors write history and you may be right but there is no such thing as “right” or “wrong” just winners as losers. The Democratic Party doesn’t care about people’s civil rights and you seem to be OK with it as is corporate America.
damn....what a whiny post

I will be thrilled as Texas turns Blue

It would mean Republicans never take the White House
Just like they were taking over Texas in 2020, right?
Don't crap your Depends over it when the left fails again to infect Texas.
As I have shown
Republican votes in Texas have deteriorated in the last eight years.

Arizona and Georgia have fallen.....Texas is the next Republican Domino to fall

Recent Texas Presidential Elections
2012 Romney won by 16 percent
2016 Trump won by 9 percent
2020 Trump won by 5 1/2 percent

Texas Senate
2012 Ted Cruz won by 16 percent
2018 Ted Cruz won by 2 1/2 percent

2014 John Cornyn won by 27 percent
2020 Cronyn won by 9 1/2 percent

Looks like about a 10 percent shift to Blue in 8 years

How many needy anchor babies were added to the voter rolls in that 8 year span?
The shift to the left is coming in Texas

Larger percent of Mexicans is one part
Also a migration from Liberal States
most of the Mexicans i know are fairly conservative in how they live.....when they take over the Democratic party many current democrats may not like the direction they will take it.....they aint as liberal as you folks think they are.....
Good to hear

Texas should be thrilled
why?....Texas has millions of them living there,they aint nothing new to them....

do not believe Dan Crenshaw is crazy. You’re broad brushing.

There are many in the GOP who are not crazy

They have either been driven out of the party or have capitulated to those who are.

Case in point
After the Jan 6 Insurrection Day, Republican Congressmen were driven into hiding by a crazed mob built on lies.
A majority of those Congressmen emerged to vote in support of those lies
You are parroting the same lie over and over again. BLM is literally setting this country on fire and they have full support of the traditional and social media as well as the Democratic Party and loyalists like you.

BLM also has support of Corporate America because they are ideologically right.
Another issue where Republicans are on the wrong side of history.
They have support because they are bullied into it by the aforementioned traditional and social media. The people who work there don’t like it. Victors write history and you may be right but there is no such thing as “right” or “wrong” just winners as losers. The Democratic Party doesn’t care about people’s civil rights and you seem to be OK with it as is corporate America.
damn....what a whiny post
Truth hurts? LOL

You can’t refute any of it. There was also nothing whiny about it. You should look up what it means. Or use yourself as an example as you whine about COVID the fake virus that only kills the old and the weak. Careful.

It's all fun and games until it happens.

Then we'll have more rabid white men running up on Capitol buildings with sticks, bricks, flags and guns.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

It's all fun and games until it happens.

Then we'll have more rabid white men running up on Capitol buildings with sticks, bricks, flags and guns.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
You complain a lot. I believe if you find employment you won’t be so angry at the white man. Maybe you should convert to Judaism and stand with me and my people?

Just a matter of time for Texas to turn blue.
Probably but one party rule is not a good thing. Too bad you don’t understand that, leftist.

I'd rather see multiple competitive parties.

Looks like you're wrong again as usual, Trumpster.
If Texas goes blue that doesn’t happen. You don’t understand that eh leftist. All jokes and ribbing aside, I agree with you.

It might help if you get better candidates.

And I’m sure you were complaining about one party rule in 2016.

Trumpster hypocrite.

Probably but one party rule is not a good thing. Too bad you don’t understand that, leftist.

If Texas goes blue that doesn’t happen. You don’t understand that eh leftist. All jokes and ribbing aside, I agree with you.

Trumpster hypocrite.
Well...I live in MA...one party rule all my life. I am used to it.

You complain a lot. I believe if you find employment you won’t be so angry at the white man. Maybe you should convert to Judaism and stand with me and my people?
What do you think I'm complaining about?
About being black like every day on this board. I like being a Jew. Take pride in it. You hate being black so you lash out. That is what I think you’re complaining about.

Trumpster hypocrite.

Which doesn’t address what I said.

Trumpster hypocrite.

Trumpster hypocrite.

Which doesn’t address what I said.

Trumpster hypocrite.
It wasn’t one party rule permanently. If TX goes blue it’s one party rule permanently, leftist. Democrats own Congress and the WH but I do not consider it one party rule as they may lose Congress in 2022. We have different operational definitions of one party rule.

Forum List

Back