I hear many complain of the "duopoly"

I didnt say there wasnt a problem. I just think your reasoning is fucking stupid and lazy.
The problem isnt gun manufacturers or the amount fo guns.
Most guns murders are done with illegal guns.
We have the most guns per capita in the world. Our gun murders in no way match those other countries.
Our problem is society. Shoving pills down kids throats. Embracing thug life. etc etc
Guns dont kill people. Dumbass.
"We have the most guns per capita in the world".

How can you state this fact and fail to see that's the problem?!?!

Are you aware the gun industry managed to get a law onto federal books in 2005 giving them immunity from lawsuits? Some states have similar protections for gun makers.

I say let's take that power away from the federal government and return it back to the lowest level possible. The People should decide in a court of law whether or not gun makers are liable for the mass slaughter going on.

Gun makers should never have been given a pre-emptive Get Out Of Jail Free card by the federal government. Moral hazard, anyone?

Sounds like your just snotty because you're incapable of explaining them in a way where you didn't have to obtain them through force.
No. It's just a lame argument, er, well - it's not even really an argument. Just denial. Whatever. The bottom line is, you don't like individual rights because they deny power to the government. Isn't that correct?

"We have the most guns per capita in the world".

How can you state this fact and fail to see that's the problem?!?!

Are you aware the gun industry managed to get a law onto federal books in 2005 giving them immunity from lawsuits? Some states have similar protections for gun makers.

I say let's take that power away from the federal government and return it back to the lowest level possible. The People should decide in a court of law whether or not gun makers are liable for the mass slaughter going on.

Gun makers should never have been given a Get Out Of Jail Free card by the federal government.
Manufacturers arent liable for what people do with their product.
How about my co worker sue chevy and jim beam for her daughter being killed by a drunk driver?
Good gawd, how stupid.
You say you arent a liberal, which you are not. But you sure sound like the regressive illiberals that claim to be liberal.
Why dont you explain how having all of those legal guns per capita, when they are only used 10% of the time, a problem?

No. It's just a lame argument, er, well - it's not even really an argument. Just denial. Whatever. The bottom line is, you don't like individual rights because they deny power to the government. Isn't that correct?
You can call it denial I call it skepticism. You assert these things exist its on you to prove it. I only have your words, which were that you had to fight a war to obtain them, to provide me insight into what you imagine them to be.

Getting the problem out of healthcare would cause more problems? :lol:
See, I knew you were not paying attention.

I stated more than once that health care costs were skyrocketing for 70 years. Long before Obamacare.

It no longer surprises me tards are unaware of this. The propagandists count on this, you see.

That's because they don't want you catching on that the Republicans have been putting NOTHING on the table to solve the problem for over half a century!

Get it?

First, deny there is a problem.

Second, when forced to admit there is a problem, deny the causes.

Third, fight tooth and nail against any proposed solutions.

In the end, the overarching response from the right for any problem is to do NOTHING.

And that is how the Democrats get the upper hand in the long run.

That's why we have Obamacare, and that's why we will all see UHC.

Manufacturers arent liable for what people do with their product.
Actually they are. How many examples do you need?

Should we start with Big Pharma and the opioid epidemic they created?

How about the tobacco industry?

How many examples would you like?

There's a reason the gun industry asked for pre-emptive immunity.

See, I knew you were not paying attention.

I stated more than once that health care costs were skyrocketing for 70 years. Long before Obamacare.

It no longer surprises me tards are unaware of this. The propagandists count on this, you see.

That's because they don't want you catching on that the Republicans have been putting NOTHING on the table to solve the problem for over half a century!

Get it?

First, deny there is a problem.

Second, when forced to admit there is a problem, deny the causes.

Third, fight tooth and nail against any proposed solutions.

In the end, the overarching response from the right for any problem is to do NOTHING.

And that is how the Democrats get the upper hand in the long run.

That's why we have Obamacare, and that's why we will all see UHC.
I didnt deny the problem? Why do you just make shit up and then clap yourself on the back? Your age starting to catch up to you, boomer?
I clearly stated there was problem earlier in our discussion. I said costs started sky rocketing when the govt got their fucking hands in the cookie jar back in the 30s. They caused healthcare to be what it is today. Just like the caused what happened with education costs.
Your federal supremacy isnt the answer, "Mr. conservative" lol

Actually they are. How many examples do you need?

Should we start with Big Pharma and the opioid epidemic they created?

How about the tobacco industry?

How many examples would you like?

There's a reason the gun industry asked for pre-emptive immunity.
So my co worker should sue jim beam and chevy, right?

You can call it denial I call it skepticism. You assert these things exist its on you to prove it. I only have your words, which were that you had to fight a war to obtain them, to provide me insight into what you imagine them to be.
What??? Individual rights is an abstract concept. Like justice. So, I'll play your game. "Justice doesn't exist". Prove me wrong.

What??? Rights are an abstract concept. Like justice. So, I'll play your game. "Justice doesn't exist". Prove me wrong.
??

It's the person making the positive claim who is required to provide proof. You don't have to prove justice exists and never asked you to.

??

It's the person making the positive claim who is required to provide proof. You don't have to prove justice exists and never asked you to.
I changed my mind. I won't play your game. Sorry. It's just tiresome. If I go to the trouble of explaining individual rights to you, you'll just keep playing dumb, and keep repeating your meaningless statement at though it's some kind of trump card. Because you're not interested in understanding the concept, just rejecting it. Because it conflicts with your vision of the ubiquitous state. Eventually, I'll get tired of the bullshit and tell you to go fuck yourself.

So let's save some typing, and you go fuck yourself. Mkay?

Last edited:
I changed my mind. I won't play your game. Sorry. It's just tiresome. If I go to the trouble of explaining individual rights to you, you'll just keep playing dumb, and keep repeating your meaningless statement at though it's some kind of trump card. Because your not interested in understanding the concept, just rejecting it. Because it conflicts with your vision of the ubiquitous state. Eventually, I'll get tired of the bullshit and tell you to go fuck yourself.

So let's save some typing, and you go fuck yourself. Mkay?
😄

That's a whole lot of excuse making. I'm more than happy to listen to your argument but as a warning before hand I only accept as true that which you can prove objectively exists.

I didnt deny the problem? Why do you just make shit up and then clap yourself on the back? Your age starting to catch up to you, boomer?
I clearly stated there was problem earlier in our discussion. I said costs started sky rocketing when the govt got their fucking hands in the cookie jar back in the 30s. They caused healthcare to be what it is today. Just like the caused what happened with education costs.
Your federal supremacy isnt the answer, "Mr. conservative" lol
I said, "Just repealing Obamacare would only return us to the same skyrocketing cost trajectory we had before Obamacare."

The key word being "just".

As for my "federal supremacy", you really need to read the topic I pointed you to. In fact, now you need to read ALL of what I said in that topic.

Only a damned fool would bleev I am about federal supremacy.

This is exactly why I created that topic.

So my co worker should sue jim beam and chevy, right?
If he's an opioid addict, he should seek out a lawyer to get some of the settlement money from Purdue.

If he has lung cancer from smoking, he should seek out a lawyer to get some of the settlement money Big Tobacco.

Gunshot victims should have the option to sue gun makers if there is liability on the part of gun makers. Gun makers should not have federal immunity.

If anyone is Mr Federal Supremacy here, it's you.

Gun industry faces a new wave of lawsuits that could reshape how firearms are sold

A great example of the two parties working hand-in-hand is the fact you cannot pick up the phone and call any health insurance company in America and get insured the same way you can with life, auto, and home insurance.

That is a bipartisan outcome on behalf of the insurance companies to maximize profits.

If he's an opioid addict, he should seek out a lawyer to get some of the settlement money from Purdue.

If he has lung cancer from smoking, he should seek out a lawyer to get some of the settlement money Big Tobacco.

Gunshot victims should have the option to sue gun makers if there is liability on the part of gun makers. Gun makers should not have federal immunity.

If anyone is Mr Federal Supremacy here, it's you.

Gun industry faces a new wave of lawsuits that could reshape how firearms are sold

Wrong. I never said I support giving anyone immunity from anything.
So why dont you answer my question? Should she sue chevy and jim for someone outside of the victims control abusing their products and ending her daughters life?
Didnt big tobacco get sued for lying?
And wasnt purdue paying people to subscribe medicine?
Maybe I am wrong about that.

Mexico Sues Gun Companies in U.S., Accusing Them of Fueling Violence

The government accuses gun makers and suppliers of knowingly flooding the market with firearms attractive to drug cartels.

Our federal government to the rescue of the gun makers!:

U.S. judge dismisses Mexico's $10 billion lawsuit against gun makers, Mexico to appeal

The decision by Chief Judge F. Dennis Saylor in federal court in Boston is a victory for Smith & Wesson Brands Inc (SWBI.O), Sturm, Ruger & Co (RGR.N) and others accused of undermining Mexico's strict gun laws by designing, marketing and selling military-style assault weapons that cartels could use.

[snip]

Saylor said federal law "unequivocally" bars lawsuits seeking to hold gun manufacturers responsible when people use guns for their intended purpose. He said the law contained several narrow exceptions but none applied.

Cigarettes were used for their intended purpose, too. But Big Tobacco was finally held accountable by the American people.

They have all sorts of tools to use. The most prominent currently is the Climate Cult and the Pandemic to strip every one of their rights.
We can only keep saying it. But to death ears. Social justice agendas is powerful. People living in the extremes of what was once Red-Light districts are now part of the powerful. Why would they even consider anything else? And that means all others in a pecking order reduced are mostly of the same. It is easy to condemn people who disagree and destroy them as sympathy and empathy are promoted over civilization survival.

Fertlizer is carbon emitting.

The same thing is going on around the world like in Canda, only, the Netherlands are #2 in the world in terms of producing food for the world.

Farmers have been protesting a while now, but to no avail

When democracy is not convenient for politicians, it is disdained and ignored.

All they do is virtue signal, they care nothing about the voter.
When Retaliation Starts, It Will Never Be Stopped

Farmers have pitchforks, which can be sharpened enough to run through the guts of the vicious Green Monster.

Forum List

Back