I hear many complain of the "duopoly"

That is really bizarre, even for environmental wackos.

What the hell! Nitrogen is NATURAL. It occurs in the atmosphere naturally.

The ironic thing is that all this messing with the environment may be... WHODA thunk it... bad for the environment. You mess up one thing (nitrogen content) and something else goes haywire.

These people are truly out of their minds.
Fertlizer is carbon emitting.

The same thing is going on around the world like in Canda, only, the Netherlands are #2 in the world in terms of producing food for the world.

Farmers have been protesting a while now, but to no avail

When democracy is not convenient for politicians, it is disdained and ignored.

All they do is virtue signal, they care nothing about the voter.

Just for you

But keep it hush, hush, like the rest of the media.
You posted a link from The Guardian. A huge mainstream media outlet.

This is your idea of hush-hush?

Most Americans can't even find the Netherland on a map. Any news from there induces a giant yawn.

Associated Press:

BBC:

Reuters:

Why don't you enter a room full of nitrogen and CO2 and tell us how they are natural as you slowly asphyxiate.

Ahhh, so an anarchist. Even better. The impotent angry one to the emo nihilist brother. 😄
Nope. I'm not an anarchist, either.

You need to fix your pendulum. It seems to jump from one extreme end to the other.

The ironic thing is that all this messing with the environment may be... WHODA thunk it... bad for the environment. You mess up one thing (nitrogen content) and something else goes haywire.

These people are truly out of their minds.
The DNC does a great many things that don't make sense

Why do they insist the border is secure when it is not? Why do they say they can do nothing about inflation, while spending more money that causes more inflation. Then they pass a bill to curb the inflation they said they cannot stop, which only became another spending bill for the environment instead of fighting inflation?

On the surface, it seems like insanity, however, if you consider my premise that the goal is population control, it all starts to make sense.

All of the DNC agendas have an element of killing the population. The gender confusion will sterilize millions of children around the world, as the DNC is paying to promote this all around the world. They are also spending millions to promote abortion around the world as well, not just the US.

As for the unsecure border, this leads the charge for drugs flowing into the US killing about 200 Ameicans a day, as well as the travel killing untold thousands of immigrants because it is so dangerous. Then when they get to the US, it puts a massive burden on the economy, causing the government to spend billions more, thus causing more and more inflation that causes people to hurt economically and be more less likely to have children and opting more for abortion, etc.

Or why do Democrats ignore the black on black murders in democrat run cities all across the country?

If it is all about decreasing the population, you have your answer. It all makes perfect sense.

What we have here is a Swamp run by the DNC with a token opposition party that never really offers much opposition. With opposition like McConnell and Romney etc., for example, at best you can say the opposition party is all just a bunch of sell outs.

What you have is a system where one party rules the roost, making you think you have other choices, when really you do not.

I understand the feeling, and it does feel like what you are describing is eventually going to happen, but I don't think we're quite there yet. Otherwise, the democrats would've abolished the filibuster by now and our elections would be federalized to favor the democrats. Most guns would be outlawed or severely restricted and we'd have totally open borders. Inflation would be way worse than it is now and we'd be in the middle of a deep depression. Not a recession, depression not unlike the 1930s where we'd be trying the same failed policies that FDR tried but to no avail simply because you cannot tax and spend your way out of a depression. Or deep inflation either.

So - the Swamp is not quite yet run by the DNC. But it's coming IMHO. IOW, we are circling the drain but haven't gone all the way down yet.

Did you read the link? It's an over haul of our entire healthcare system.

If we elect enough politicians who aren't beholden to corporate profits and hold progressive values then yes.
So we get universal health care right after hell freezes over?

That's not what UHC is. There are no private insurance companies in UHC. The government is the single payer.
That's what Medicare is. And it's what UHC will devolve into as it works its way through congress. The insurance companies will fight tooth and nail to keep themselves in the mix.

Nope. I'm not an anarchist, either.

You need to fix your pendulum. It seems to jump from one extreme end to the other.
I'm just going by your own words. You said we are better off the less government we have. The obvious conclusion to that is no government would be best. If you mean the best government would be the one you fantasize about in your head and all others would suck because reasons, well what exactly am I supposed to do with that?

If you think healthcare improves as government involvement diminishes then where is the proof of this theory in action? I can point to countries with Universal Healthcare systems that produce better results for their citizens at cheaper costs by objective measurements. What have you got other than your insistence?

That's what Medicare is. And it's what UHC will devolve into as it works its way through congress. The insurance companies will fight tooth and nail to keep themselves in the mix.U
The original socialized medicine put on the table did not involve insurance companies.

Medicare For All is a johnny-come-lately slapdash job. A foolish attempt to make all of the people happy all of the time.

Your baseline UHC would make private health insurance obsolete.

I'm just going by your own words. You said we are better off the less government we have. The obvious conclusion to that is no government would be best.
Incorrect leap to a conclusion. By your illogic, the Founders were anarchists.

If you mean the best government would be the one you fantasize about in your head and all others would suck because reasons, well what exactly am I supposed to do with that?

If you think healthcare improves as government involvement diminishes then where is the proof of this theory in action? I can point to countries with Universal Healthcare systems that produce better results for their citizens at cheaper costs by objective measurements. What have you got other than your insistence?
I outlined my solutions for many of our problems here: G5000's Plan For Economic Prosperity And Better Cable Reception

I'm just going by your own words. You said we are better off the less government we have. The obvious conclusion to that is no government would be best.
No. It's not. That's like saying that if eating less is good, starving would be best.
If you think healthcare improves as government involvement diminishes then where is the proof of this theory in action?
Unfortunately, you can't run counterfactuals for historical events. That's why politics is so contentious. We'll point out that health care has become more and more expensive as regulations and government intrusion have piled on, and you'll tell us that the intrusion was necessary because health care was becoming more and more expensive. Chicken? Egg? Depends on ideology mostly.
I can point to countries with Universal Healthcare systems that produce better results for their citizens at cheaper costs by objective measurements. What have you got other than your insistence?
I don't oppose socialized medicine because I think it will make health care worse. I do think it would make things worse, but my opposition is based on individual rights. We don't need government telling us how to do health care.

The original socialized medicine put on the table did not involve insurance companies.

Medicare For All is a johnny-come-lately slapdash job. A foolish attempt to make all of the people happy all of the time.

Your baseline UHC would make private health insurance obsolete.
Your baseline UHC won't happen with this Congress, or any Congress in the foreseeable future. ACA wasn't a "fluke". It's how DC works.

So we get universal health care right after hell freezes over?
I don't know how old you are, but if you are under 50, there is a very high probability you will see UHC come to pass in America in your lifetime.

And you can thank both parties for that. The Democrats for actually writing the laws, the Republicans for doing NOTHING about skyrocketing health care costs for more than half a century.

I don't know how old you are, but if you are under 50, there is a very high probability you will see UHC come to pass in America in your lifetime.

And you can thank both parties for that. The Democrats for actually writing the laws, the Republicans for doing NOTHING.
I'm 58. I'm not saying something called "UHC" won't happen. I'm saying the insurance companies will insist that their gravy train is protected, and Congress will indulge them.

The DNC does a great many things that don't make sense

Why do they insist the border is secure when it is not? Why do they say they can do nothing about inflation, while spending more money that causes more inflation. Then they pass a bill to curb the inflation they said they cannot stop, which only became another spending bill for the environment instead of fighting inflation?
The current inflation was a bipartisan effort, aided and abetted by the Federal Reserve, over the past two decades.

You are correct, though, about the IRA being a hoax.

Or why do Democrats ignore the black on black murders in democrat run cities all across the country?
Why do you believe this? The Democrats have been fighting tooth and nail to reduce gun violence, but they are cock-bloced every step of the way by the Republicans and the NRA.

It is the right wing which has been trying to wipe out the Negro race in America for well over a century now.

Incorrect leap to a conclusion. By your illogic, the Founders were anarchists.

I outlined my solutions for many of our problems here: G5000's Plan For Economic Prosperity And Better Cable Reception
Okay I skimmed it and it mostly reads like gibberish. The ACA was not a big leap forward for Universal Healthcare is was a great big money grab for private insurers and Healthcare providers. It forced every citizen who didn't have Healthcare through employment to purchase private Healthcare at the risk of penalty. It did mandate some caps and limited insurers right to refuse care in some ways but it through subsidies at them to offset the loses. It was a giant giveaway to corporations that increased access to Healthcare for a lot of people but did not improve cost or efficiency.

I'm 58. I'm not saying something called "UHC" won't happen. I'm saying the insurance companies will insist that their gravy train is protected, and Congress will indulge them.
Well, that's what happened with Obamacare, for sure. The insurance companies worked very hard to get their cut, and they succeeded. As did the labor unions.

And so we see health care costs continue their upward climb.

Isn't is a real shame the Republican/Trump "repeal and replace" theater for the rubes was all a massive hoax?

Forum List

Back