I hear many complain of the "duopoly"

The AFORDIBLE CARE ACT, could have become a mostly decent system, had Both major party's worked together too make it happen. But they did not. Some were bought by the health & insurance company's, Some were party loyalist & did not want the other party to get credit for doing something good for Americans. Some members were willing to sign off on most anything so there party got credit. Good will played no part in the end result.

Many here are convinced that the Swamp is a duopoly, but I disagree.

What we have here is a Swamp run by the DNC with a token opposition party that never really offers much opposition. With opposition like McConnell and Romney etc., for example, at best you can say the opposition party is all just a bunch of sell outs.

What you have is a system where one party rules the roost, making you think you have other choices, when really you do not.

But at the end of the day, who cares? Either way, the system is broken as only about 10% of Americans think the US Federal Congress is doing a good job, and this low percentage has lasted for about 3 decades now no matter who gets voted into office. and with no end in sight. Poll after poll shows Americans think the country is on the wrong road, no matter your political affiliation. It's not hard to understand, even though it is often hard to put your finger on as to why.

Democracy is dead as the world economy soon will be thanks to them.

Many here are convinced that the Swamp is a duopoly, but I disagree.

What we have here is a Swamp run by the DNC with a token opposition party that never really offers much opposition. With opposition like McConnell and Romney etc., for example, at best you can say the opposition party is all just a bunch of sell outs.

What you have is a system where one party rules the roost, making you think you have other choices, when really you do not.

But at the end of the day, who cares? Either way, the system is broken as only about 10% of Americans think the US Federal Congress is doing a good job, and this low percentage has lasted for about 3 decades now no matter who gets voted into office. and with no end in sight. Poll after poll shows Americans think the country is on the wrong road, no matter your political affiliation. It's not hard to understand, even though it is often hard to put your finger on as to why.

Democracy is dead as the world economy soon will be thanks to them.
moneyocrazy = government for the money and by the money, which caters to a few.

Democracy actually doesn't exist in America. All lobbyists fully understand why the revolving door never stops rotating. lol. :)

Moneyocracy Lyrics

I'm so dirty, but my cronies always make me look so clean
They are really sympathetic to my ever-growing needs
My accounting is creative, makes me live like royalty
But I know that image matters, so I give to charity

Let me tell you something, I will stop at nothing
To make money, tons of money
Leaders, cops and judges fell into my clutches
I'm protected, well-connected

I have mansions, diamond watches, vintage cars and football teams
But my workers need to know that it's a tough economy
All is sunny, all is perfect in my own reality
I'd be truly shocked to learn that money isn't everything

Let me tell you something, I will stop at nothing
To make money, tons of money
In the world of business one must have no feelings
I'm not sorry, end of story

Just enjoy moneyocracy! lol. :)

Source:
Dirty Shirt – Moneyocracy Lyrics | Genius Lyrics – https://genius.com/Dirty-shirt-moneyocracy-lyrics

You do not know what you are talking about. You're just rewording shit - hoping it sticks. You make it sound like you, or somebody, knows how to organize a system that factions would be compelled to "work together." If you have that, then you should direct it to the leadership of USMB, or any other social media company, because that is the Holy Grail - genius!
:auiqs.jpg:

Just like you have the DNCCCP driving this country towards fascism at 100 mph, and the repubs working with them are driving us there at 75mph.

The end result is still fascism.

Moron.

Forum List

Back