I Have Officially Lost Faith In Our Elections

I'm not going to stop voting even though right now I think it's a waste because the Democrats are just going to keep winning and or cheating. We're never going to get our country back ever again. I'm calling it right now with the latest Democratic win. Apparently only a few people still even care and love about our country so America as we know it is dead forever. RIP. 😞

Why now?
The US elections have been a JOKE ever since they were created. They don't give the wishes of the people in any way, never, ever have done. They give the wishes of the system and of those willing to spend a ton of money in a small area.

And yet, it takes some manipulative mother forker to tell you lies for you to get angry about the elections. But you're not even getting angry at the shit reality of the electoral process. You're getting angry at a FUCKING FANTASY version, something that doesn't even exist.

It's amazing that people who talk politics day in, day out on forums like this and they're so easily manipulated and they know SO FUCKING LITTLE about what the hell is actually going on.

Wow, move the goal post when you get corrected, right?

Gas Prices have been declining for the last few weeks along with the Price of WTI Oil, so stuff is going down for NOW!

Did you notice I wrote for now or are you going to ignore that like usual?

The increase in prices on everything is tied to the Global Economics and inflation was going to happen no matter what!

Do you truly believe had Trump won that we would be living in a Utopia and if so how naive are you?

Fact is everyone could see inflation was coming and it will take time to get it under control!

With that written until the price of diesel comes down to the level it was at in 2020 you will not see lower costs on anything seeing Diesel powers the world economy!

Get diesel down and shit get lower!
Nothing of the fucking sort. Just because you live in some back water doesnt mean everyone else does. 6% is still the inflation for this month. That means it is 6% higher than it was last year. And to the Marxists that is a win, because 3 months ago it was 8% the year before. What stupid fucks who think that what is going on in America is the new normal.

How do you suppose that inflation will get under control when the Marxists keep printing money it doesnt have and giving it to lazy assholes who do nothing and illegals who are using up our resources meant for US?

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Forum List

Back