I have nothing against the people of Ukraine that support their military and the Ukrainian soldiers

Americans used to be united in defense of liberty and democracy.

Now? Not so much.

I blame Gingrich.
Did you call Ukraine a democracy did you. Zelensky is banning opposition parties and entire religions. Before the war and now Ukraine has corruption issues. Wow I mean wow ….so Russia has corruption issues as does Ukraine. They both have oligarchs engaging in all sorts of corruption‘s.

All of a sudden now because Russia attacked Ukraine, Ukraine is suddenly a democracy? . No sir

I was told by a Marxist on this board that to build the wall to close our southern border from an invasion of diseased illegals just costs too much, while it was estimated that to finish the wall it would be 5 billion dollars. That is a lot of money...

How much money has the US given Ukraine?

So it is okay for Ukraine to protect its borders from an invading horde, but not so much US. Joe Bitem doesnt give a shit about you, only the kick backs of millions that he is stealing from our treasury...
And Janet Yellen was saying we will “indefinitely be supporting Ukraine. What happens when this number gets to 500 billion or $1 trillion.

It’s long overdue that we have a national referendum on whether we should support Ukraine or not.

That's interesting isolationism.

How did that work out on Dec 7 1941?
. Thanks for bringing up World War II long live the heroic allies who liberated the concentration camps and defeated the third Reich. praise the Soviets the Americans, the British and the Chinese this brotherhood will never be forgotten.

Did you call Ukraine a democracy did you. Zelensky is banning opposition parties and entire religions. Before the war and now Ukraine has corruption issues. Wow I mean wow ….so Russia has corruption issues as does Ukraine. They both have oligarchs engaging in all sorts of corruption‘s.

All of a sudden now because Russia attacked Ukraine, Ukraine is suddenly a democracy? . No sir
Zelensky was democratically elected.

Ukraine election: Comedian Zelensky wins presidency by landslide

With nearly all ballots counted in the run-off vote, Mr Zelensky had taken more than 73% with incumbent Petro Poroshenko trailing far behind on 24%.

And Janet Yellen was saying we will “indefinitely be supporting Ukraine. What happens when this number gets to 500 billion or $1 trillion.

It’s long overdue that we have a national referendum on whether we should support Ukraine or not.
On January 20, 1961, President John F. Kennedy delivered his inaugural address in which he announced that "we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of liberty."

I was told by a Marxist on this board that to build the wall to close our southern border from an invasion of diseased illegals just costs too much, while it was estimated that to finish the wall it would be 5 billion dollars. That is a lot of money...
I was TOLD by trump, a campaign PROMISE, that Mexico would pay for the wall.
WTF happened?

. Thanks for bringing up World War II long live the heroic allies who liberated the concentration camps and defeated the third Reich. praise the Soviets the Americans, the British and the Chinese this brotherhood will never be forgotten.
It was over when our "brother" broke into our house and stole our TV.

Zelensky was elected in a free and fair election. Are you denying this?

Useless because it’s thousands of miles long and can be scaled or cut through in a matter of minutes.

Walls only slow people down. That’s it. The border wall would slow people down by an insignificant degree and therefore is useless.
It is hard to carry a rope, ladder and cutting torch from Venezuela. The CBP disagrees with you. They say the wall works. i trust them more than you.

It is hard to carry a rope, ladder and cutting torch from Venezuela. The CBP disagrees with you. They say the wall works. i trust them more than you.
Actually there were over 3,000 verified breeches of the wall. Some with simple cutting tools, and some by use of ropes, or ladders, or other such portable implements.

As they say, if y ou invent a 20 foot wall, they will invent a 21 foot ladder.

Which one of the two supports Liberty and democracy?
Let's do the math. One held an election where the winner got 73% of the vote.
The other held an election after he threw half his opponents in jail, and had the other half killed.

Forum List

Back