John Fetterman's wife leaves the country on vacation while he struggles with his mental health in the hospital

Nice how you left out the important part where she said the kids were off from school and the media were circling the house. She got the kids out of there. I’m pretty sure there wasn’t much she could do at the hospital. Don’t be a loser
She could have put poison in his coffee and collected his insurance.

Sure thing!

I mean, if she actually gave a shit about his welfare, she might not have let him go through with the "election" charade.

She's likely preparing to be given his Senate seat. Nothing these thugs do can surprise me any longer. In most states the governor gets to appoint a new Senator if the old one becomes unable to stay in the job. PA's governor is a Democrat.

Dude has the vocabulary of Bill the Cat, why would she want him around?
EDE50EC8-EE70-4D03-8E87-7A093955B799.jpeg

Gisele is poised to be named senator, no way Fetterman returns to the senate, I hope PA burns in that acid cloud Biden and his EPA created, its an obscenity they voted that scumbag into office, and yeah that describes the vegetable currently convalescing in the psych ward, and his wife!

Do folk even begin to comprehend how evil you have to be to choose such as your leadership???

I was by my wife sides for all of her surgeries, and none of them were as serious as what he is going through. I won't judge, but simply point out how bad this looks. Maybe it isn't as bad for him as some suggest, I don't know

Sure thing!

I mean, if she actually gave a shit about his welfare, she might not have let him go through with the "election" charade.

I DON'T like Fetterman.... it let's face it, she's not his mom. If politics are his life then maybe she doesn't want to interfere because it makes him the man he is. Then one she married. Her taste in men sure sucks though! 😆

I DON'T like Fetterman.... it let's face it, she's not his mom. If politics are his life then maybe she doesn't want to interfere because it makes him the man he is. Then one she married. Her taste in men sure sucks though! 😆
What don't you like about Fetterman?

Forum List

Back