I have nothing against the people of Ukraine that support their military and the Ukrainian soldiers

Americans used to be united in defense of liberty and democracy.

Now? Not so much.

I blame Gingrich.

Americans used to be united in defense of liberty and democracy.

Now? Not so much.

I blame Gingrich.
I was told by a Marxist on this board that to build the wall to close our southern border from an invasion of diseased illegals just costs too much, while it was estimated that to finish the wall it would be 5 billion dollars. That is a lot of money...

How much money has the US given Ukraine?
The United States has appropriated approximately $115 billion in emergency funding to support Ukraine since February 24, 2022. This aid provides money for Ukraine, American partners in regions affected by the conflict, and US national security programs.

So it is okay for Ukraine to protect its borders from an invading horde, but not so much US. Joe Bitem doesnt give a shit about you, only the kick backs of millions that he is stealing from our treasury...

I was told by a Marxist on this board that to build the wall to close our southern border from an invasion of diseased illegals just costs too much, while it was estimated that to finish the wall it would be 5 billion dollars. That is a lot of money...

So it is okay for Ukraine to protect its borders from an invading horde, but not so much US. Joe Bitem doesnt give a shit about you, only the kick backs of millions that he is stealing from our treasury...
The wall isn’t too expensive. It’s too useless.

Let me know when an army is invading the country. Then you have a reasonable comparison.

And I have nothing against the people of eastern Ukraine who support Russia nor do I have anything against the Russian people and the Russian soldiers. It’s because I’m an American and my country wasn’t attacked by Ukraine or Russia.
That's interesting isolationism.

How did that work out on Dec 7 1941?

Let me know when an army is invading the country. Then you have a reasonable comparison.
Useless, is the wall around Joe Bidens 3 houses useless? Do walls in your house keep people out? Idiots like you who drink too much Marxist kool aid will be replaced by those criminals soon enough.

OIP (1).jpg

Five billion for a wall that benefits all Americans is too much, but $113B for the defense of another country that we don't even have a treaty with is meh? Insanity. Biden and the democrat party are traitors.

Useless, is the wall around Joe Bidens 3 houses useless? Do walls in your house keep people out? Idiots like you who drink too much Marxist kool aid will be replaced by those criminals soon enough.
Useless because it’s thousands of miles long and can be scaled or cut through in a matter of minutes.

Walls only slow people down. That’s it. The border wall would slow people down by an insignificant degree and therefore is useless.

Five million illegal immigrants is an invasion whether you choose to accept it or not. $113B to a country that we have no defense treaties with is idiocy and anyone who supports it is an idiot.

Five million illegal immigrants is an invasion whether you choose to accept it or not. $113B to a country that we have no defense treaties with is idiocy and anyone who supports it is an idiot.
Russia is trying to end the democratically elected government of Ukraine and annex the country.

People coming over our border are working their asses off to earn a paycheck.

Comparing the two is absolutely moronic.

I have no idea how old you are, but if you are still of draft age, I will laugh when you are drafted to fight WWIII that is started because we stuck our nose into business that is of absolutely no concern to the US. Or maybe you might just be a victim of an accidental fentanyl OD because of our porous borders. Do you have Narcan?

Russia is trying to end the democratically elected government of Ukraine and annex the country.
Where was your concern for Ukraine in 2014 when Obama gave Crimea to Russia? You parrot the party line pretty well--it shows your ignorance of the situation in Ukraine and the democrat/Biden war.
People coming over our border are working their asses off to earn a paycheck.
So you think they are paying for those hotel rooms in NYC. Newsflash--you are paying for their housing and upkeep (if you are a taxpayer, that is). I would rather support the homeless that are already in this country. Will Rogers once said, "If you find yourself in a hole, Quit digging." Maybe you should listen to those words of wisdom. Your inability to see the contrast makes you a moron.

Mar 24, 2014 — President Barack Obama and other world leaders have decided to end Russia's role in the group of leading industrialized nations

I have no idea how old you are, but if you are still of draft age, I will laugh when you are drafted to fight WWIII that is started because we stuck our nose into business that is of absolutely no concern to the US. Or maybe you might just be a victim of an accidental fentanyl OD because of our porous borders. Do you have Narcan?
There’s no WW3 coming. I hate to disappoint you. People who want to appease authoritarians are pretty pathetic.

It’s actually extremely easy to not be a “victim” of Fentanyl. Don’t buy street drugs. Mexican immigrants aren’t running around forcing people to take Fentanyl.

Jun 2, 2020 — US President Donald Trump wants to invite Vladimir Putin to the next G7 summit, despite the Russian leader's refusal to end the aggression ...

Forum List

Back