I have been wondering when this would come out.

As you may have guessed, I have a distrust for the medical and drug industry. I also have a proven strong immune system and do a good job staying healthy and fit. I'm old, so there will be a time when I will have to trust doctors but that time is not now.
That’s a very selfish POV. The time for you to trust doctors is when you’re sick and in need but during a time when your country is sick and in need you don’t see the need to even talk to doctors to see what their medical suggestions are… well that’s just wonderful.

Just saw this article on AP from 28 minutes ago about discussion and process of when a Moderna Covid-19 booster might be available. As a Moderna recipient, 67 years of age, it is of interest to me. If and when it is recommended, I plan to take it, hopefully in November or December.
So, how many boosters will you get and for how long?

Are you going to be 100% reliant on Moderna for your immunity and health?

That’s a very selfish POV. The time for you to trust doctors is when you’re sick and in need but during a time when your country is sick and in need you don’t see the need to even talk to doctors to see what their medical suggestions are… well that’s just wonderful.
One's own health and individual health care decisions are NOT the country's concern.

Slade3200 Managing my own health is selfish? Interesting perspective. I guess I should have been running to the doctor every time I got the sniffles all these years. I would probably have a dozen prescriptions by now.
I said nothing of the sort. Don’t distort my words. It’s a weak minded way to debate.

To kill another PERSON? Answer this one yourself
No, not to kill another person I asked about abortion where the “person” is quite literally the internal cells and tissue that grow inside of the woman. It is her until it forms into an independent being.

so what are you thought about her being in control of her own medical decisions? Should it be up to her or the state?

Forum List

Back