I have been wondering when this would come out.

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2019
Just saw this article on AP from 28 minutes ago about discussion and process of when a Moderna Covid-19 booster might be available. As a Moderna recipient, 67 years of age, it is of interest to me. If and when it is recommended, I plan to take it, hopefully in November or December.

I am still waiting on that heart attack I was told I would get from rightist USMB members.
Ya, man. I can see that. You got fans. I can imagine some, on here going full voodoo and sticking little pins in little Moonglow dolls in their basements.:auiqs.jpg:

Just saw this article on AP from 28 minutes ago about discussion and process of when a Moderna Covid-19 booster might be available. As a Moderna recipient, 67 years of age, it is of interest to me. If and when it is recommended, I plan to take it, hopefully in November or December.
I've been following this...
There's a reason why Moderna vaccine has not been in the news media much...
Too few side effects and better and longer efficacy than Pfizer...also reduced costs as it doesn't require the extreme cold refrigeration.

Then there is the question of which booster? They currently have 3 and more are coming.
So the needing of a booster is not imminent. And if and when one comes out it probably will be for one of the two original vaccines but might be for the variants too.... although I am not sure whether the variant vaccines are ready or not. (They have many in the pipeline)

I also am wondering when people were going to figure out that if a vaccine needs such cold temperatures to remain viable...what's it going to do inside my body at body temperature? (Break down to ineffective elements obviously)

Roll of the dice either way, vaccine or no vaccine.

I've always had a strong immune system.....Never taken a Flu shot either.
Great! L get the flu shot yearly and have ever since the military got me used to being jabbed for all kinds of crap. I hope your luck holds. It would speak well of the genes you received and are passing down or already passed down. Bet you are in your 40s?

I've been following this...
There's a reason why Moderna vaccine has not been in the news media much...
Too few side effects and better and longer efficacy than Pfizer...also reduced costs as it doesn't require the extreme cold refrigeration.

Then there is the question of which booster? They currently have 3 and more are coming.
So the needing of a booster is not imminent. And if and when one comes out it probably will be for one of the two original vaccines but might be for the variants too.... although I am not sure whether the variant vaccines are ready or not. (They have many in the pipeline)

I also am wondering when people were going to figure out that if a vaccine needs such cold temperatures to remain viable...what's it going to do inside my body at body temperature? (Break down to ineffective elements obviously)

I'm probably going to wind up getting a booster somewhere around Christmastime just because I'm very afraid of the vaccines I've gotten of wearing off by that time. (I got Pfizer btw, and it was right around Easter.)

I want cool vaccine stickers you can put on your car. Like rooting for a team. NAScar, Moroso, Holley, Hooker, Mickey Thompson, and now Moderna and Pfizer! Vroom! Vroom! Show the world what you are made of!

Let us proudly show which Big Pharma team we are backing with our bodies and health! :uhh:

No different than the 'vaccine'.
I hedged my bets on another bout, by getting the vaccine, had no ill effects, and no recurrence of the disease. Guess you could say, I'm all in on the vaccine side, for me.

I'm probably going to wind up getting a booster somewhere around Christmastime just because I'm very afraid of the vaccines I've gotten of wearing off by that time. (I got Pfizer btw, and it was right around Easter.)
Mixing vaccine brands isn't exactly recommended...there are ongoing studies about this. And what I have heard has not been positive results from the mixing of brands and especially types.

But I'm somewhat giddy from the coffee futures market...I bought in months ago and currently coffee is in historical prices.

Forum List

Back