I Have Been Having Issues With My Eyes

They only started today though. I've been occasionally seeing bright colors and rainbows that I already aren't there when I look at things. Luckily I have to go to the eye doctor anyways soon so hopefully I'll know more soon.
May G-d help you! Best Luck and quickest recovery!

They only started today though. I've been occasionally seeing bright colors and rainbows that I already aren't there when I look at things. Luckily I have to go to the eye doctor anyways soon so hopefully I'll know more soon.

Sure you aren't "starry eyed" over getting married?

I think rainbows and bright colors are normal.

It's when you start seeing Pixies and Elves........THATS when you need to worry!

😁 🧡

I know that when I had my eyes checked a couple of years back, they told me that my retinas were getting thin, and if I started to see strange flashes of light, to head into the doctor immediately, as there was a chance it could be a detached retina.

Get checked as soon as you can, and I hope it's nothing serious.

I don't know if it's reassuring at all, but I started seeing halos around lights when I was about 16 years old. No eye doctor ever mentioned it. It continued my whole life and now, at age 68, I'm finally starting to get cataracts that I'll need to deal with sometime in the next year, maybe.

Any new updates on that stroke?
God, you're vile.

But I suppose you know that, enjoy it and use it to its fullest extent.

This woman is having trouble with her vision. She might be scared, and you're trolling her.

I guess you really are that small, and into your cheap thrills.

Last edited:
God, you're vile.

But I suppose you know that, enjoy it and use it to its fullest extent.

This woman is having trouble with her vision. She might be scared, and you're trolling her.

I guess you really are that small, and into your cheap thrills.

It's alright she doesn't bother me one bit and I'm not having THAT many problems. You know why they have a dog for a username? Because they're either a bitch or the son of one and unlike them I have a LOT more dignity and self-respect than to just go ahead and make myself feel better by picking on others just to be a pathetic and worthless piece of shit.

It's alright she doesn't bother me one bit and I'm not having THAT many problems. You know why they have a dog for a username? Because they're either a bitch or the son of one and unlike them I have a LOT more dignity and self-respect than to just go ahead and make myself feel better by picking on others just to be a pathetic and worthless piece of shit.
You said that well, my friend.

Hang in there and keep at it until you learn what the problem is. There are a lot of people here who care about you.

Forum List

Back