I Have Been Having Issues With My Eyes

That doesn't work unless you follow up with acetic acid and sulfuric acid. Preferably reagent grade. Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor, I will be held harmless for any adverse reactions.
:cool: :auiqs.jpg:
Glacial acetic acid is a shitload of fun.

Glacial acetic acid is a shitload of fun.
Yeah, I deleted that post. Liability....LOL I used to use that acetic acid to strip lead from circuit boards before plating the underlying copper with gold in a cyanide solution. Fun times....

I'm going to the eye doctor soon as I'm not jumping to conclusions just yet as it could be something else causing it too.

I had cataract surgery on both eyes a couple years ago and I see much better during the daytime. However, if I scan the sky at night, sometimes I see flashes that aren't there or points of light that aren't there.
I haven't had surgery, yet anyway. But it was a comfort knowing what it was. My dad had a detached retina, and reported flashes, but he waited too long and lost vision in one eye.
It is much better to know what it is.

Yeah, I deleted that post. Liability....LOL I used to use that acetic acid to strip lead from circuit boards before plating the underlying copper with gold in a cyanide solution. Fun times....
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I worked in a medical laboratory where it was used as a reagent. I got the tiniest drop on my skin once and I couldn't believe how it burned.

KIDS, DO NOT EVER TRY DOING ANYTHING WITH THESE CHEMICALS AT HOME.

But if you're a stupid democrat, shit happens.

Forum List

Back