" I have a right not to be infected "..... Um...no... you don't actually have that right....it does not exist.

You have no right to infect other people

If you choose to be infected, you need to be isolated from responsible people
Exactly how many have chosen to be infected? I doubt anyone has made that choice. How many vaccinated have made the choice to be infected? I doubt any. What warning sign is there that points to the exact microsecond that you were infected? Once you are infected you can and do spread the virus. So all those infected were irresponsible?
Must mean only one in a million is responsible.

They we’re saying that they would not accept a vaccine developed under Trump.

Nobody said they would not accept a vaccine developed under Trump
They said they would trust the science and not trust the boastful proclamations of Trump

Given his endorsement of injecting disinfectants….that was a wise thing to do

You can move that whole right into the waste basket. When you go to the grocery store you accept the fact you may buy any number of items that could be dangerous. From pesticides, to heavy metals even salmonella. Walking there you take a risk of getting hit by a car, a stray bullet, bitten by a passing dog.
The right to not be infected is a complete joke.
next it will be a right to housing, a right to transportation, a right to anything and everything with no one taking responsibility for anything.
I second this. Who gets all the blame should a person be the victim of a natural disaster like being hit by lightning for example?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

mYou have no right to infect other people

If you choose to be infected, you need to be isolated from responsible people
Total Boloney.....(or Bologna if you prefer the spelling)

First of all you are always infectious from day one after birth. The idea that infection of others is a choice made by an unvaccinated person is nothing more than a neurotic control freakism that belongs in an insane asylum. The person may be safer than all the vaccinated people you come in contact with but he may also die fron the vaccination if forced to take it. So he also has rights then no?

You are a Muslim and hate Christmas so you can cross the street in December and dismantle you neighbor's decorations because you can see them and it offends you?

You choose not to burned by a hot stove? Don't touch it then..... you can't go next door and remove your neighbor's stove because it might burn you if its on.

If you choose to get vaccinated, this makes you more likely to get infected. So you're the dirty people now, congrats

Once again you chime in with your misinformation campaign

Why do you want people to die?
Are you evil or just plain stupid?

The vaccine will save your life and those around you

Through all of this there have been a core group of Americans who apparently cannot grasp the concept of public responsibility. Seems simple to most people that you don't walk around like Typhoid Mary spreading disease. Your individual liberty does not trump public safety. Never has, never will. You have a duty to your fellow citizens not to recklessly endanger them.
Where is this rule written?

Nobody said they would not accept a vaccine developed under Trump
They said they would trust the science and not trust the boastful proclamations of Trump

Given his endorsement of injecting disinfectants….that was a wise thing to do
First of all Trump did not make that claim. He did however ask if it could be used. There are a number of actual disinfectants that are used in medicine.
second of all Biden and Harris did say they did not trust that a vaccine created in the timeline in which it was was safe and was not politicized.
So your whole post is inaccurate. To say the least

So what if you don't have a driver's license and are taking the bus. You don't have the right to safety? When did you give up that right

"Let’s repeat that once more for emphasis…. It does not actually exist ….. you more or less give it up when you agree to get a driver’s license and purchase vehicle insurance for your car. You are paying to be involved in that risk so that you can benefit from the transportation that you would suffer without otherwise. It’s an unavoidable trade off."

Let me guess...somehow the argument will shift to "knowing you're at risk".
You're at risk the moment you leave your door or check the mailbox.
Nobody can identify the cause of the spread of the virus.....and the only reason Biden is demonizing the unvaccinated is because it keeps you idiots from complaining about him.

Once again you chime in with your misinformation campaign

Why do you want people to die?
Are you evil or just plain stupid?

The vaccine will save your life and those around you
Prove the virus exists. Until then, your pearl clutching is just drama.

Yeah like it did Colin Powell and so many others right?

Are you a bot? You are yes?

You understand that Colin Powell's immune system was extremely compromised, yes? You understand that the treatments he had received for his cancer pretty much nullified any of the benefits the vaccine provided, yes? You understand the being vaccinated does not mean that it is 100% guaranteed a person won't contract COVID, yes?

Well, now you do.

If you choose to get vaccinated, this makes you more likely to get infected. So you're the dirty people now, congrats
No. It doesn’t. And no matter how often you say that that doesn’t make it true. No one is “dirty”, but when people demand no masks in schools and indoor space, and single out the Covid vaccination as the only one that can’t be mandated, their self centered “it’s all about me me me fuck anyone else”hypocrisy becomes pretty obvious.

No. It doesn’t. And no matter how often you say that that doesn’t make it true. No one is “dirty”, but when people demand no masks in schools and indoor space, and single out the Covid vaccination as the only one that can’t be mandated, their self centered “it’s all about me me me fuck anyone else”hypocrisy becomes pretty obvious.

It absolutely does, data out of the UK where they are actually honest about these things. Yes indeed, vaccines make you more susceptible to being infected.

You're either lying or you haven't been paying attention. Parents have been battling against "vaccine" mandates for school children for a long time -- at least a decade that I am aware of and probably much longer.

What part about his immune compromised condition did you miss?

These are the people the vaccines were meant to protect. They do not. They are also not protecting TEACHERS I WORK WITH who are double vaccinated and out this week with covid.

Say what you want but you are quickly losing the narrative, and will continue to lose it as the vaccines continue to fail. Colin Powell red-pilled a lot of people and a lot more are getting a live, in-person lesson as people around them are vaccinated and yet contracting covid.

The vaccines suck. Sorry you seem so married to them.

Where is this rule written?
Since neolithic times it has been understood that a person must never endanger the group and work towards mutual survival. It is the basis of laws and constitutions and religions everywhere. It blows my mind that there are grown up adults that never knew that rights carry with them responsibilities.

Yep....so start shooting your unvaccinated co workers ...you should be good.

Nope.. You think in extremes, but people have always taken action to stop the spread of an epidemic. Now we're just rude.

Forum List

Back