" I have a right not to be infected "..... Um...no... you don't actually have that right....it does not exist.

Since neolithic times it has been understood that a person must never endanger the group and work towards mutual survival. It is the basis of laws and constitutions and religions everywhere. It blows my mind that there are grown up adults that never knew that rights carry with them responsibilities.
So, it's written in your mind.

I mean, the "everybody knows it" argument means you're making shit up, generally.

Since neolithic times it has been understood that a person must never endanger the group and work towards mutual survival. It is the basis of laws and constitutions and religions everywhere. It blows my mind that there are grown up adults that never knew that rights carry with them responsibilities.

I wholly resent old people telling me their fear must keep my five year old students masked.

That's enough. Really. Enough.

So, since the people that have been vaccinated can catch and spread the virus (even unknowingly, since they claim the jab can reduce the symptoms), when does the season open, and what's the bag limit????

History of Quarantine | Quarantine | CDC

Outbreaks of cholera from passenger ships arriving from Europe prompted a reinterpretation of the law in 1892 to provide the federal government more authority in imposing quarantine requirements.

The following year, Congress passed legislation that further clarified the federal role in quarantine activities. As local authorities came to realize the benefits of federal involvement, local quarantine stations were gradually turn…

If you choose to get vaccinated, this makes you more likely to get infected. So you're the dirty people now, congrats
Please explain this likeliness to get infected. Viral loads are the same in throats and mouths regardless of vaccination status. What is attracting the commie virus to the vaccinated over the unvaccinated?

I wholly resent old people telling me their fear must keep my five year old students masked.

That's enough. Really. Enough.
Are you teaching them that the world is flat? What if you infected them with covid and some of them got seriously ill? Would you feel any remorse?

Please explain this likeliness to get infected. Viral loads are the same in throats and mouths regardless of vaccination status. What is attracting the commie virus to the vaccinated over the unvaccinated?

My dr explained it years ago to me re: flu shots. The shots actually suppress your immune system. So yes, you get some immunity to the flu, but in the end, you also gain an overall suppressed immune system. That's why in years I got flu shots I did not get the flu but got every other bug out there: strep, colds, etc.

Truth is the untested covid vaccines are not even very good at preventing covid. So vaccinated folks are getting covid and then the immune response they muster is potentially not as good as the unvaccinated immune response, as cited in the new UK vaccine surveillance report. Leaving them with not so great "natural immunity" and thus, susceptible to getting the virus two, three, more times and being incubators for mutations.

Yeah. Great vaccines.

Nope.. You think in extremes, but people have always taken action to stop the spread of an epidemic. Now we're just rude.
Dude you're the one talking in extremes....you mentioned shooting people as if it was a viable alternative. I simply led you to the trough you wanted to drink from that's all. You are trying to use your own neurotic fears to justify the unwarranted control the personal circumstances of everyone around you. The Covid danger is more imaginary and contrived than real and has already been shown to be a numbers ghost heavily tampered with for an agenda. People are right to object to extreme measures in response to it especially when they are multi purposed.

JO

Are you teaching them that the world is flat? What if you infected them with covid and some of them got seriously ill? Would you feel any remorse?
What if the brakes on your car failed and you killed an entire family?
You decided to drive that day so it's your fault.

JO

I ascertained very early on that the vaccines were not sterilizing. That like flu shots, they did not prevent transmission. And I was absolutely correct. It is the classroom down the hall, with a teacher double vaccinated, who got ill and took out three children with him, who now also have Covid. I am not making this up.

So to answer your question: would I feel bad? of course. Did I spend my first years of teaching getting EVERYTHING and now probably have an immune system of steel that I choose not to mess up with these crappy vaccines?

Yep

Dude you're the one talking in extremes....you mentioned shooting people as if it was a viable alternative. I simply led you to the trough you wanted to drink from that's all. is trying to use your own neurotic fears to control the personal circumstances of everyone around you. The Covid danger is more imaginary and contrived than real and has already been shown to be a numbers ghost heavily tampered with for an agenda, People are right to object to extreme measures in response to it especially when they are multi purposed.

JO

I'm not a dude. I am telling you what happened.. People who tried to run the Yellow Fever line were shot .

The 5 deadliest disease epidemics in the United States ...
Author: Bradford Betz
Cholera, 1830s to 1860s.. The United States, along with the rest of the world, experienced a wave of …
Yellow Fever, 1878. In the 19th century, yellow fever was second only to cholera in terms of the …
The Spanish Influenza, 1918. The Spanish Influenza, which swept the United States...

I ascertained very early on that the vaccines were not sterilizing. That like flu shots, they did not prevent transmission. And I was absolutely correct. It is the classroom down the hall, with a teacher double vaccinated, who got ill and took out three children with him, who now also have Covid. I am not making this up.

So to answer your question: would I feel bad? of course. Did I spend my first years of teaching getting EVERYTHING and now probably have an immune system of steel that I choose not to mess up with these crappy vaccines?

Yep
You sound like someone who is never, ever wrong.

Yep

occupied my students "gave me" everything in those first years. Did I blame them or hate them for it? No. Getting viruses is the cost of being with humans. But we are sickened now, morally. Spiritually. So of course, someone must be to blame for viruses.

In this case however the overreach is detrimental to the group as a whole. So those who are weaker should simply accept that they are the victims of natural selection according to your reasoning. See....there are always unintended consequences to totalitarian viewpoints and they are very rarely considered by the authors of those viewpoints.

Wow what a self-worshiping God you are.
Pretty much right. I'm the first person to tell the world how selfish I am.

You gotta come up with something better than that. You're just pissed because you can't use your whiny little collectivist screed to manipulate me.

"The 1878 Yellow Fever Epidemic In Mississippi" by Deanne ...
Feb 25, 2013 · In 1878 yellow fever struck Mississippi in July and raged until the end of November. Previous yellow fever epidemics had plagued the state, but none rivaled the far-reaching effects of this disaster. This epidemic affected towns that previously had been fever-free. Quarantine lines, oftentimes guarded with shotguns, quickly strangled commerce in the state.

Forum List

Back