I have a question for you dems about Biden's forceable sexual assault

Why didn't he do it sooner?
So just so we are clear on the narrative, Biden is guilty but Trump is innocent of ALL the dozens of sexual assault allegations?
Don't deflect, Billy. This needs to be looked into and cleared up. Biden refusing to speak up about this is making it worse. Is the MSM still mum?
I don’t give a shit if it’s looked into.

But had it been Trump you would be calling for a Congressional Investigation and his ( Trump ) impeachment...

So let just admit you only care about sexual assault allegations as long as it is done by a Republican...
Lol If it had been Trump? Trump has dozens of allegations against him idiot. That’s my entire point.

And you want them investigated but don't want Biden investigated, so let admit Billy you love sexual assault investigations as long as it is against Republicans but do not care if a Democrat did it or not...

I miss Obama and George W. Bush because even though those two retarded meat suits made me wonder how they got elected at least no one really claimed they sexually assaulted them...

But still if investigation is good for Trump then it is good for Biden, but I know you will disagree as usual...
Lol Christ I just said I don’t give a shit if he is investigated for it. How dense are you?

"I don't give a shit" and demanding there be an investigation.
See the difference Billy?

Except that there shouldn't be an investigation at this point because there isn't no allegation. This woman hasn't gone to the police, nor has she gone to the Washington Post with her allegation. She went to a third rate right wing publication with no journalistic integrity. They did not investigate her account in any way before publishing, nor did she have any supporting witnesses.

Unless or until she makes a credible allegation under oath, there is nothing to investigate.

Corona cover has prevented Joes poking around from being a game ender.

Why didn't he do it sooner?
So just so we are clear on the narrative, Biden is guilty but Trump is innocent of ALL the dozens of sexual assault allegations?
Don't deflect, Billy. This needs to be looked into and cleared up. Biden refusing to speak up about this is making it worse. Is the MSM still mum?
I don’t give a shit if it’s looked into.

But had it been Trump you would be calling for a Congressional Investigation and his ( Trump ) impeachment...

So let just admit you only care about sexual assault allegations as long as it is done by a Republican...
Lol If it had been Trump? Trump has dozens of allegations against him idiot. That’s my entire point.

And you want them investigated but don't want Biden investigated, so let admit Billy you love sexual assault investigations as long as it is against Republicans but do not care if a Democrat did it or not...

I miss Obama and George W. Bush because even though those two retarded meat suits made me wonder how they got elected at least no one really claimed they sexually assaulted them...

But still if investigation is good for Trump then it is good for Biden, but I know you will disagree as usual...
Lol Christ I just said I don’t give a shit if he is investigated for it. How dense are you?

"I don't give a shit" and demanding there be an investigation.
See the difference Billy?

Except that there shouldn't be an investigation at this point because there isn't no allegation. This woman hasn't gone to the police, nor has she gone to the Washington Post with her allegation. She went to a third rate right wing publication with no journalistic integrity. They did not investigate her account in any way before publishing, nor did she have any supporting witnesses.

Unless or until she makes a credible allegation under oath, there is nothing to investigate.
You have her mixed up with Braless Ford

sleepingbeauty.jpg

Forum List

Back