I Have A Dream That Some Day All White People Won’t Be Racist: Miss Marley

Grover

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2014
1650491910608.png

I Have A Dream That Some Day All White People Won’t Be Racist | by Marley K. | Medium

I Have A Dream That Some Day All White People Won’t Be Racist​

I Have A Dream That Some Day All White People Won’t Be Racist | by Marley K. | Medium
Today would’ve been Dr. Martin Luther King’s 93rd birthday. He’s revered in the Black community, but his memory has been whitewashed and this saddens me. White people have adopted Dr. King as their pet token of forward progress to help them…

View attachment 633724

Today would’ve been Dr. Martin Luther King’s 93rd birthday. He’s revered in the Black community, but his memory has been whitewashed and this saddens me. White people have adopted Dr. King as their pet token of forward progress to help them…

I have a dream that Blacks will stop killing Blacks.

I have a dream that Blacks automatically stop voting for the Democrats.

I have a dream Black men stop running away from his family.

I have a dream that blacks stop selling and snorting the Cocaine that destroys so many of them over time.

I have a dream that Black women stop hating White Men.

I have a dream that blacks and democrats stop the endless over use of racism claims.

I have a dream that Spike Lee make good movies about Harriet Tubman, Booker T. Washington and Fredrick Douglass.

View attachment 633724

So her dream is for white people to not be racist like she is.

Last edited:
View attachment 633724

6d9jfc.jpg

,o1 a-2.jpg

View attachment 633724

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

I have a dream that Blacks will stop killing Blacks.

I have a dream that Blacks automatically stop voting for the Democrats.

I have a dream Black men stop running away from his family.

I have a dream that blacks stop selling and snorting the Cocaine that destroys so many of them over time.

I have a dream that Black women stop hating White Men.

I have a dream that blacks and democrats stop the endless over use of racism claims.

I have a dream that Spike Lee make good movies about Harriet Tubman, Booker T. Washington and Fredrick Douglass.

If US whites are oppressing blacks, then why are the ones that went back to Africa with $billions doing so poorly?

Over the course of the 19th century, roughly 16,000 Black Americans immigrated from the United States to Liberia, Africa with the support of the American Colonization Society, joining thousands of resettled Africans rescued and freed from the slave trade by the U.S. Navy.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​
**********​

BOOM!

That destroys her stupid books credibility.

I despise these race hustlers.

Blacks are by far the most racist race and that is supported by a pew study earlier this year suggesting 80% of them only care about the color of their skin...Compared to 15% of whites. What you really want is for whites to die and to bow down as slaves.

Go here to check out my most favorite African American..........I want him back from the dead on the dip sticky double so that I can eat him alive, I love him that much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Eight of them songs came from his heart, mind, and soul including the first two and the final three. I love all twelve songs plus the other songs from him that I have been lucky enough to run across too including this rare and precious Christmas gem. :) :) :)

Last edited:
View attachment 633724

Did a dog shit on her head? What's in that little pile?

It's probably insulting to use the MLK "I have a dream" for a hypocrite who earns about a million dollars while she convinces black people to act like freaking victims.

Forum List

Back