Thor's A Chick

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
d13a5a702ea73d42d7d35fadf75ad86d.gif

Well.....the latest woke movie nobody is talking about is "THOR Love And Thunder".

Peers that somehow Thor's girlfriend figured out how to stitch together Mojlanir (the magic hammer) and took possession of it after it was destroyed by another woman in a fight with Thor. Seems Thor is really a wimp even though he's supposed to be the strongest Avenger.

So Thor had a better hammer made for him....Stormbreaker....which is a really bad-ass name for a weapon.
Course Thor still has his powers, even tho some chick is toting around is hammer that nobody's supposed to be able to lift unless they're worthy, somehow gained his powers and his helmet, as well as his uniform.

Are you following me?

WTF?

When will Disney stop this madness?????:meow:

View attachment 632969

Well.....the latest woke movie nobody is talking about is "THOR Love And Thunder".

Peers that somehow Thor's girlfriend figured out how to stitch together Mojlanir (the magic hammer) and took possession of it after it was destroyed by another woman in a fight with Thor. Seems Thor is really a wimp even though he's supposed to be the strongest Avenger.

So Thor had a better hammer made for him....Stormbreaker....which is a really bad-ass name for a weapon.
Course Thor still has his powers, even tho some chick is toting around is hammer that nobody's supposed to be able to lift unless they're worthy, somehow gained his powers and his helmet, as well as his uniform.

Are you following me?

WTF?

It's a movie. Breathe. Don't see it if it offends your sensibilities.
I hope it's as funny and entertaining as "Ragnarok". The first two
were largely joyless slogs.

that other woman was Hela,a pretty damned powerful goddess..........but as far as the most all round powerful that mantle falls to the Scarlet Witch.....

This is very wrong, everyone knows that women and hammers invariably result in smashed thumbs or broken fingernails.

Just look at my avatar if you doubt me.

Last edited:
They have flopped everything because nobody likes this twisted made up bs these assholes just want to fit their narratives. The mentally insane are controlling our freedom and the leftist crackers are the worst in giving it all to them. The illegals will have all your rights you morons wake up.

View attachment 632969

Are you following me?

WTF?

hate to break it to you but she-thor has been around for decades long before woke came along,,

All the secrets and details of the Thor: Love and Thunder trailer, from Zeus to Jane Foster​

Let there be lightning.

coggan

By Devan Coggan April 18, 2022 at 04:57 PM EDT

Grab Mjolnir and cue up the classic rock: Thor is back, baby! It's been three years since we last saw Chris Hemsworth's hammer-wielding hero in Avengers: Endgame, and now, the Asgardian prince has returned in the first teaser trailer for Thor: Love and Thunder, accompanied by an appropriately epic Guns N' Roses soundtrack.

Taika Waititi returns to direct the fourth entry in the Thor series, and if this neon-drenched first trailer is any indication, Love and Thunder promises to be as heartfelt — and frankly, as bonkers — as its predecessor, Thor: Ragnarok. There's a lot to unpack here, from the return of familiar faces to those epic new settings — as well as a few hidden references and blink-and-you'll-miss-it jokes.

Here, we break down some of the best reveals and details from the first Thor: Love and Thunder trailer before the film hits theaters on July 8.

The sun rises on a grateful universe

Thor: Love and Thunder

'Thor: Love and Thunder'

| Credit: Marvel Studios

Thanos and Thor may not have seen eye to eye on just about anything, but when the Love and Thunder trailer begins, the God of Thunder appears to be taking a page from the Mad Titan's book. Our hero isn't so sold on the whole superhero thing anymore, and after saving the world for the zillionth time, he's put away his trusty axe, Stormbreaker, and turned to a life of peace. All he needs now is a scarecrow to hang his armor on, and Thanos would be proud.

Training time!

We love a training montage, don't we, folks? Here we see Thor bulking up again, apparently working to lose the weight he gained in Avengers: Endgame. The shot of him training in a mossy cavern next to a giant skeleton gives off major Luke-on-Dagobah vibes. All Thor needs now is a tiny Yoda to carry around in a backpack.

Also, make sure to peep the hat he's wearing: It's hard to make out, but it seems to read "Strongest Avenger," a fun callback to the Quinjet password scene from Ragnarok. Was this a joke gift from a fellow Avenger (Bruce, maybe?), or did Thor make it himself? Either way, it's excellent.

Asgardians of the Galaxy

Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy first crossed paths in Infinity War, and here, we see them working together again. The trailer features Chris Pratt's Star-Lord, Karen Gillan's Nebula, Pom Klementieff's Mantis, Vin Diesel's Groot, Sean Gunn's Kraglin, Bradley Cooper's Rocket, and Dave Bautista's Drax. (There's also that familiar rivalry between Thor and Star-Lord, with the latter rolling his eyes at his Asgardian frenemy.)

One Guardian notably missing from the trailer is Zoe Saldaña's Gamora, whom Thanos killed in Infinity War. An alternate timeline version of Gamora appears in Endgame, but she's since disappeared, and the Guardians have been searching for her ever since. Saldaña has been confirmed to appear in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3, but it remains to be seen whether she'll also pop up in Love and Thunder.

Hey man, I'm Korg

The trailer also reintroduces another familiar face: Waititi himself returns to voice the soft-spoken rock monster Korg. Both Korg and Thor are rocking some dope new '80s-inspired outfits, too: Check out the belt on Korg and the T-shirt on Thor, which appears to depict Yggdrasil, a sacred tree from Norse mythology.

Fans on Twitter also pointed out that the space next to Thor is conspicuously empty. Marvel has a long history of editing its trailers to hide spoilers; think of how Thor's missing eye was concealed in the first trailer for Thor: Ragnarok. Might there be another hidden character who's been edited out here?

Got your goat

Shiver me timbers

Waititi is no stranger to the pirate genre, having recently starred in and directed HBO Max's delightful pirate comedy Our Flag Means Death. Here, he's bringing those same swashbuckling vibes to Thor, as we see Thor setting sail for adventure on the high seas. He also kisses an unidentified lady pirate with blue hair. Fingers crossed that this is setting up a crossover between Love and Thunder and Our Flag Means Death. Waititi's Blackbeard would totally thrive in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

New threads

It wouldn't be a Marvel movie without a cool new super-suit, and here, we see Thor rocking a colorful new version of his iconic outfit. If Tony Stark were still here, you know he'd have a Shakespearean quip to make about that red cape.

Bolt of lightning

The kingdom of Asgard was destroyed in Ragnarok, but the trailer teases another unidentified golden realm. The view is purposefully unclear, but we see a brief glimpse of a figure in gold, wielding a lightning bolt. That appears to be Russell Crowe, who's confirmed to be playing the Greek god Zeus. Welcome to the Marvel pantheon, Zeus!

Another person missing from the trailer is Christian Bale, who is playing the villain, Gorr the God Butcher. We'll have to wait a little longer to see him in action.

Welcome to New Asgard

The Asgardian refugees have founded a new kingdom on Earth, and this tiny town appears to be thriving. There also appears to be a booming tourist economy: Check out the tour bus on the left and the bustling cruise ships in the distance. After all, why would you book a vacation to Disneyland, when you can head to New Asgard and zoom around in flying boats?

Introducing King Valkyrie

Thor has long since walked away from the Asgardian throne, and in his place, Valkyrie (Tessa Thompson) has taken up rule. According to Marvel, her official new title is King Valkyrie, and she appears to be meeting with humans on some sort of governing council.

Also, while everyone on Twitter is (rightfully!) losing their minds over how good Tessa Thompson looks in a suit, let us not overlook the other fun thing in this shot. Just on the edge of the frame, we see Korg's alien BFF Miek, looking very dapper in a suit and tie. Looks like Miek has gone from Sakaar gladiator to New Asgard government official. Nice job on the promotion, Miek!

Nothing a hot glue gun can't fix

When it comes to weapons, Thor's history is a little complicated. Hela shattered Thor's trusty hammer Mjolnir in Ragnarok, but Thor later forged a new weapon, the axe Stormbreaker, in Avengers: Infinity War. Later, through time travel, he also managed to snag an earlier, unbroken version of Mjolnir, which Captain America wielded in Endgame. (Again, we said it was complicated.)

Here, however, we see the original broken version of Mjolnir, which appears to be reassembled. Which brings us to our final point…

Re-introducing Jane Foster

Natalie Portman's back! The Oscar-winning actress starred in the first two Thor movies as brilliant scientist/love interest Jane Foster, but she sat out Thor: Ragnarok. Now, she's returned, and this time she's wielding the hammer herself as a new version of Thor. Waititi has previously said that Love and Thunder takes inspiration from the Thor comics by writer Jason Aaron and artist Russell Dauterman, in which Jane is revealed to be the new worthy wielder of Mjolnir.

As we learned in Ragnarok, however, Jane and Thor didn't exactly part on the best of terms, as she broke up with him. We'll have to wait and see how their reunion goes and whether sparks will fly again — or maybe lightning.

They have flopped everything because nobody likes this twisted made up bs these assholes just want to fit their narratives. The mentally insane are controlling our freedom and the leftist crackers are the worst in giving it all to them. The illegals will have all your rights you morons wake up.
The latest crap-fest was Marvel's Eternals.
Gays and half the cast being wiped out.....and the lead character is a bad guy because he's a white heterosexual male.

That's what I wanted to see.

And every other movie is always about wiping out everyone or half the people on the planet....which is just Hollywood's idea of wishful thinking.

Marvel has run its course.
It was a great run, for the most part, but the content and formula is stale now.
The last decent movie was the appropriately titled Endgame.
Shang Chi sucked, Spiderman movies suck, Eternals was beyond sucking.
Except Loki, the TV stuff blows. Hawkeye? Awful. Moon Knight, boring. WandaVision, irrelevant. Falcon&WS, lame.
The writing is shite.
Go woke, go broke.

The latest crap-fest was Marvel's Eternals.
Gays and half the cast being wiped out.....and the lead character is a bad guy because he's a white heterosexual male.

That's what I wanted to see.

And every other movie is always about wiping out everyone or half the people on the planet....which is just Hollywood's idea of wishful thinking.

Exactly and that’s where half this indoctrinated bs comes from SJW, obsession about skin color my gawd if everybody obsessed as badly as these freaks, we’d still be living back in the dam stone ages spearing everyone that said something one of the morons didn’t like.

They can’t even learn from the same goons shutting down Jesus it never worked and the more you try to strip truth from people the more they want to find it and will find it. They didn’t win on Jesus although today makes you wonder on that issue too. 75% don’t believe in God, Sex is these idiots God. Wait until they grow up mentally .

It's a movie. Breathe. Don't see it if it offends your sensibilities.
I hope it's as funny and entertaining as "Ragnarok". The first two
were largely joyless slogs.
It’s not real, it’s being changed and AMERICA IS SICK OF THIS change it to fit some weak ass minded little bitch who can’t seem to accept what has been for decades leave it the fk alone.

Star wars flopped the rest of this shit will flop nobody likes it and the more freak hollywood pushes it the more ppl will hate it. The gay shit is taking over so much it’s eating them alive as well, lmfao they can’t even see it yet oh but they will.

The character was created 22 years ago in the comics.
Sorry....but I don't read comics.....I'm not a nerd like you are.

The only reason I watched Marvel movies was because they used to have some entertainment value.
All of the other movies were about homelessness, black herstory....or some other issue that gives Hollywood a way to accuse whites of being racist.
Now the Marvel movies are becoming unwatchable.

Fuck you.
All of this tongue in cheek BS isn't funny anymore.
I love the fact that it triggers you. And makes you angry.
Right wing railing against the "Hollywood Elite"...while embracing their entrance into their political realms..you know, if they agree with your messages...then it's OK. :auiqs.jpg:

I love the fact that it triggers you. And makes you angry.
Right wing railing against the "Hollywood Elite"...while embracing their entrance into their political realms..you know, if they agree with your messages...then it's OK. :auiqs.jpg:
Actually it doesn't make me angry.
And I seriously doubt that only rightwingers are upset what Hollywood is doing to movies these days.
Everyone is getting tired of the lack of plot in most of these films.
The only people that think these things are good theater are the people making them.

You only like them because you think it upsets the paying public.
That's the kind of politicians you vote for. Assholes that can't find their own asses in the dark with both hands free.

One of these days people will get tired of all of the nonsense you leftist dickwads constantly shovel us and shut your asses down, permanently. You think people are gonna want to shell out their limited funds to see this shit? No way.

BLM, ANTIFA....just another word for extremely obnoxious degenerates.

Sorry....but I don't read comics.....I'm not a nerd like you are.

The only reason I watched Marvel movies was because they used to have some entertainment value.
All of the other movies were about homelessness, black herstory....or some other issue that gives Hollywood a way to accuse whites of being racist.
Now the Marvel movies are becoming unwatchable.
Who said I read comics?
I only provided a link about it and how a female Thor is nothing new.

Forum List

Back