I Hate to Say It, But the January 6 Committee Has Proved that Trump Committed a Serious Crime on January 6, 2021

The howler monkeys are getting a bit tiresome with their never ending nonsense.

Where`s the lie? The FBI really did find some of our Top Secrets at Mar-a-Lardo.

They did find some secrets, but they were Victoria's secrets.
fbi leaves mar a lago.jpg
secrets.

Really ?

Show me any Democrats who said that or supported that?
Why? You will just lie and deny like always. Next, being true to your evil fked up ways, you'll likely cry, so you got nothing, like the howler monkey you are.

Why? You will just lie and deny like always. Next, being true to your evil fked up ways, you'll likely cry, so you got nothing, like the howler monkey you are.

Nice diversion

I knew you were shooting blanks

Where`s the lie? The FBI really did find some of our Top Secrets at Mar-a-Lardo.

No, they sure didn't.

Further, under Egan any classified materials were by default declassified by the CiC

"Nothing says pro-America like stealing America`s Top Secrets. Did you buy a copy?"

^^^^^^^^^^^ Total fucking lie, by a total fucking liar.

Hey, you're a Nazi - lying is what you do.

Really ?

Show me any Democrats who said that or supported that?

You lying Nazi fuck.

• President Joe Biden said he supported reallocating police resources during his campaign.
  • Vice President Kamala Harris said “I applaud Eric Garcetti” for defunding the Los Angeles police, and said “we have to reimagine public safety” while discussing lowering the police presence in communities.
  • Biden’s Associate Attorney General Vanita Gupta said officials must heed calls to “decrease police budgets and the scope, role, and responsibility of police in our lives.”
  • As Boston Mayor, Biden’s Secretary of Labor Marty Walsh proposed a budget to divert funding from law enforcement.
  • Biden’s Assistant Attorney General Kristen Clarke wrote an op-ed for Newsweek in 2020 supporting efforts to “defund the police.”
  • Rep. Val Demings (D-FL) called the Minneapolis City Council “very thoughtful” for voting to dismantle the police.
  • House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and fellow House Democrats refused to criticize the Minneapolis City Council for defunding the police.
  • Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) told protestors to “get more confrontational” with police.
  • Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) called for dismantling the Minneapolis Police Department.
  • Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) called for defunding police as a congresswoman-elect.
  • A Democratic National Convention panelist advocated for defunding the police.
  • A Minneapolis City Council member defended defunding the police, but said she didn’t “have all the answers” on who would respond to violent crime.
  • House Majority Whip James Clyburn (D-SC) compared federal law enforcement to the Nazi Gestapo. He later ignored looting and arson in D.C., claiming the only violence he saw in D.C. was from police.
  • Democrat Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison said he doesn’t want police officers to respond to rape.
  • Former Rep. Joe Kennedy III (D-MA) said he supported Maxine Waters’ call to confront the police.

----------------------------------------------------------
I gotta admit, Frank.....I didn't know that ANTIFA had this many members (see linked video)

Nor, did I think ANTIFA members could afford to buy all those Trump flags, hats, sweatshirts, ballbats, sledgehammers, and MACE sprays.
But then, you know George Soros.....he can scrounge up a penny here, there and everywhere.

So, let's all watch the attached video in the link above and see if we can count how many ANTIFA members were there clubbing down uniformed police....and then going into the Capitol to poop in the hallways.

BTW, for those who CAN recognize the ANTIFA rioters on January 6th.....well, do this: Contact Sedition Hunters. Let 'em know.....and maybe you and they can hunt 'em down?
Be a good and responsible American citizen who loves his (her's) country.

the demafasict brownshirts are funded by the dnc which is funded by a criminals at a crypto firm

"the demafasict brownshirts are funded by the dnc which is funded by a criminals at a crypto firm"

Not to mention the secretly discovered Treasure of the Sierra Madre....carefully and tactfully disbursed by Liz Taylor & Elvis (neither are yet dead).

So it is an evil cabal of Lizard People that all of us loyal MAGA-Q's need to take seriously and finally find the back-bone to do something about it. Thank god! Kevin McCarthy can now lead us in the charge back to RightWingWokeness!!

Praise the Lord~

Not to mention the secretly discovered Treasure of the Sierra Madre....carefully and tactfully disbursed by Liz Taylor & Elvis (neither are yet dead).

So it is an evil cabal of Lizard People that all of us loyal MAGA-Q's need to take seriously and finally find the back-bone to do something about it. Thank god! Kevin McCarthy can now lead us in the charge back to RightWingWokeness!!

Praise the Lord~
thank god Kevin is in charge and nancy has been fired by the american people!!

america rejects your cult of demafasict

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, good poster Struth, I know.
And that ain't the only thing they are rejecting.

For example:

• Joe Biden = 81,283,501 Don Trump = 7 million less.
  • Biden Electoral College = 306 Don Trump = 24% less.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, good poster Struth, I know.
And that ain't the only thing they are rejecting.

For example:

• Joe Biden = 81,283,501 Don Trump = 7 million less.
  • Biden Electoral College = 306 Don Trump = 24% less.
that was years ago…they rejected the demafasict in 2022…clearly they had buyers remorse

thank god Kevin is in charge and nancy has been fired by the american people!!

Is that why Trump was fired, because America rejected a racist, egotistical, narcist running the country. Damn, how many days did it take Republiklans to elect a SOTH?

Forum List

Back