I Hate to Say It, But the January 6 Committee Has Proved that Trump Committed a Serious Crime on January 6, 2021

I really hate to say this, and I fully acknowledge that Schumer and Pelosi committed their share of wrongdoing in the matter, but the January 6 committee has found clear evidence that Trump purposely allowed the January 6 riot to continue by refusing to immediately call on his supporters to stand down after the riot began.

This is a two-edged sword that cuts at both sides. Chuck Schumer sat on vital intel about plans to storm the Capitol, and Nancy Pelosi twice turned down requests to use National Guard troops to guard the Capitol on January 6, even though Trump had approved their use. However, the January 6 committee has found clear evidence that Trump purposely allowed the riot to continue, that he purposely delayed telling his supporters to stand down after the riot began.

Trump clearly acted as an accessory to the riot after it began. He never called for violence before it occurred; in fact, he urged his supporters to protest peacefully, and he authorized 20,000 NG troops to guard the Capitol. But once the riot began, he acted as an accessory to a felony by refusing to immediately call on his supporters to cease and desist. This was a serious criminal action, and the GOP should repudiate Trump and expel him from the party over it.

At the other end, Schumer's failure to act on the FBI intel, or even to ensure that the capitol police received the intel, is inexcusable and suggests that he wanted the riot to occur so he could use it for propaganda purposes against the Republicans. The Democrats should force Schumer to resign over his failure to act on the FBI intel.

Similarly, Nancy Pelosi's inexplicable failure to allow NG troops to help guard the Capitol on January 6 suggests that she, too, wanted the riot to occur so it could be used for propaganda purposes. The claim that she refused to use the troops because this would have been "bad optics" is lame, given that she had no problem forcing the troops to guard the Capitol for five months after the riot, long after there was any credible need for them to be there. Pelosi should be forced to resign because of her refusal to allow NG troops to guard the Capitol on January 6.

From John Solomon's second blockbuster article based on newly obtained documents:

FBI intelligence warning that Jan. 6 protesters might violently storm the Capitol, target lawmakers and blockade Democrats in tunnels was never sent to frontline police commanders and officers, but was quietly emailed the night before to a top aide to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, according to documents that raise new concern that politics trumped security preparedness in the fateful hours before the riot.

Capitol Police Deputy Chief Sean Gallagher emailed top Schumer aide Kelly Fado, now the Senate's deputy sergeant of arms, at about 9:40 p.m. on Jan. 5, 2021 saying he wanted to "provide you visibility" to new intelligence that an FBI threat analysis center had received from a website owner, according to documents obtained by Just the News.

The information explicitly warned that demonstrators had detailed maps of the tunnel systems around the Capitol frequented by lawmakers and their staffs and they were plotting to create a "perimeter" for potential violence and to find "Democratic members early to block them from entering the Capitol." One point of entry the rioters were targeting was the Library of Congress, he warned.(Jan. 6 Bombshell: Schumer team received FBI intel about possible violence, frontline cops didn't)

No evidence exists.

"Antifa broke the windows..."
----------------------------------------------------------
I gotta admit, Frank.....I didn't know that ANTIFA had this many members (see linked video)

Nor, did I think ANTIFA members could afford to buy all those Trump flags, hats, sweatshirts, ballbats, sledgehammers, and MACE sprays.
But then, you know George Soros.....he can scrounge up a penny here, there and everywhere.

So, let's all watch the attached video in the link above and see if we can count how many ANTIFA members were there clubbing down uniformed police....and then going into the Capitol to poop in the hallways.

BTW, for those who CAN recognize the ANTIFA rioters on January 6th.....well, do this: Contact Sedition Hunters. Let 'em know.....and maybe you and they can hunt 'em down?
Be a good and responsible American citizen who loves his (her's) country.

I gotta admit, Frank.....I didn't know that ANTIFA had this many members (see linked video)

Nor, did I think ANTIFA members could afford to buy all those Trump flags, hats, sweatshirts, ballbats, sledgehammers, and MACE sprays.
But then, you know George Soros.....he can scrounge up a penny here, there and everywhere.

So, let's all watch the attached video in the link above and see if we can count how many ANTIFA members were there clubbing down uniformed police....and then going into the Capitol to poop in the hallways.

BTW, for those who CAN recognize the ANTIFA rioters on January 6th.....well, do this: Contact Sedition Hunters. Let 'em know.....and maybe you and they can hunt 'em down?

Alinsky 101

Imbecile, here's the first person to break in...

Capitol_Police_Washington_Riot_03.jpg

That's Dominic Pezzola. Now you know his name -- prove he's affiliated with Antifa...

Which FBI field office is he out of?

ANTIFA has 10,000 "members" for every "Proud Boy."

Is it true that you're not American - as well as being an extinct sloth?

If so, why are you sticking your fascist nose in the affairs of your betters?

LOLOL

That's evidence of 10,000 Antifa for every Proud Boy, lyin' nazi?

Let me reiterate ... :cuckoo:

Hey fuckwad, let's see pictures of large groups of Proud Boys?

There are several thousand democrat Brown Shirts in the photo I posted - let's see something similar with Prod Boys?

Oh wait - you're just lying - as always.

Here's another - you lying Nazi pile of shit.

iu

Hey fuckwad, let's see pictures of large groups of Proud Boys?

There are several thousand democrat Brown Shirts in the photo I posted - let's see something similar with Prod Boys?

Oh wait - you're just lying - as always.

Here's another - you lying Nazi pile of shit.

iu

Are you ever not a fucking retard, lyin' nazi?

Ever???

LOL

It's a Proud Boys rally, lyin' nazi.

But even at ten, you'd have to show 100,000 Antifa to show you're not out of your mind. Which everyone here already knows you are anyway.

No fuckwad, it's a TRUMP rally, with a few proud boys present.

If you were ever to NOT lie, would you burst into flames, or something?

How could Trump tell FBI agent provocateurs to stand down ????? It would be like Trump telling ANTIFA or BLM to stand down, they are F B I plants.
Trumps only crime is being PRO-AMERICAN and an Nationalist,,,,,thats the Scarlet Letter today.
Nothing says pro-America like stealing America`s Top Secrets. Did you buy a copy?

Forum List

Back