I hate to say but part of me would like an Obama win

That has been tried and failed. The way you succeed is to remove the big government from every facet and let the free market succeed. Government regulations are killing everything. As far as the tax code, I have no problem with a fair flat rate. Remove the loop wholes and set a flat tax rate that everyone pays the same percent period. That is what is fair. Rich will pay more because the make more period.

Again.. turn off Limbaugh and read a fucking book...

You seem to have a level of stupidity that I can't cure.

that was uncalled for...you go read a book

All indicators point to another recession. Income is down and durable goods dropped 13%. Growth has continued to slow every quarter and the last was revised down to barely over 1 percent. There is a part of me that wants Romney to win so we can start to recover. However, to be honest there is a part of me that kind of hopes Obama will win so that once and for all we can prove liberalism is a complete failure. Sure I know that after another 4 years of liberal policies this country will be near the bottom but sometimes you have to hit bottom to get it through thick skulls. Of course the mainstream media will continue to blame republicans and that may still work with some idiots but I have to believe another four years of Obama would kill the Democrat party for good and save the country.

I have seen the results of economic policies rooted in redistribution and anti-small business. America cannot take another 4 years.

You have? Where? Which policies EXACTLY AND SPECIFICALLY are you referring to?

The absolute stupidity of the OP is painfully astounding. Argues that a recession is coming regardless of who becomes President, then says that if it happens with Obama as President it will "prove" that he's a failure.

That has been tried and failed. The way you succeed is to remove the big government from every facet and let the free market succeed. Government regulations are killing everything. As far as the tax code, I have no problem with a fair flat rate. Remove the loop wholes and set a flat tax rate that everyone pays the same percent period. That is what is fair. Rich will pay more because the make more period.

Actually, that's really all I can say to you.

You listen to that fat, drug-addicted closeted homosexual for three hours a day telling you the government is at the source of all your woes and trying to distract you from the real problems.

And frankly, given a lot of stupidity like yours and Miami's, it works.

Which is a sad commentary.

Actually, that's really all I can say to you.

You listen to that fat, drug-addicted closeted homosexual for three hours a day telling you the government is at the source of all your woes and trying to distract you from the real problems.

And frankly, given a lot of stupidity like yours and Miami's, it works.

Which is a sad commentary.

LOL, I haven't listened to Limbaugh IN YEARS and I don't watch ANY Fox news just so you know
..you are becoming unhinged, you should take a break

I guess we need more of that Obamanomics they are working so wonderfully..
why should those in the 8% unemployment bitch

We don't know how his policies would have worked. Most were shot down by the rethugs with their filibusters.

But we know for fact that cutting taxes for the very richest don't do jack shit except benefit the ultra wealthy.

And here in Ohio, you aren't working it is your own fault. Plenty of jobs available. Come on out if you want to work.

Did you just start paying attention to politics the past 2 years? By the way, Romney is not talking about lowering actual taxes. The actual taxes paid would go up but the rates would go down. He wants to eliminate loop wholes and reduce the overall rates. I do not agree with him of the rate not be flat though. I think the rate should be a flat rate and that would be fair.

Guess you missed out on the Grover Norquist pledge. ANY increase in revenue brought about by closing loopholes is viewed as a tax increase. And that is a no no in Grover land. And Mittens signed the pledge.

And how is it that the ultra rich (who have worked so hard and spent so much money to get tax rates where they are now) how is it that they will be in favor of losing all their favorite deductions? And if the ultra rich are currently paying a rate like Mittens (15% or less) why will they be happy paying 20% with no deductions.

So your argument is to turn off Limbaugh? Should I be watching MSNBC? What kind of argument is that against what I have been saying? Doesn’t sound like a debate but rather an attempt to kill debate because you have no answer?

The absolute stupidity of the OP is painfully astounding. Argues that a recession is coming regardless of who becomes President, then says that if it happens with Obama as President it will "prove" that he's a failure.

How is that glass house? I'm saying this president is a failure but when the recession comes next year the mainstream media will blame Romney if he is president. Now of course if Obama is president they will try and blame the republican congress but hey it is always going to be the republicans. But I have to believe that a majority of the people will know it was Obama if he is still in office.

So your argument is to turn off Limbaugh? Should I be watching MSNBC? What kind of argument is that against what I have been saying? Doesn’t sound like a debate but rather an attempt to kill debate because you have no answer?

The old standard the left plays when they have nothing else.
Accuse people of listening to Limbaugh or watching Fox news
It's so yawning

[/B]

We don't know how his policies would have worked. Most were shot down by the rethugs with their filibusters.

But we know for fact that cutting taxes for the very richest don't do jack shit except benefit the ultra wealthy.

And here in Ohio, you aren't working it is your own fault. Plenty of jobs available. Come on out if you want to work.

Did you just start paying attention to politics the past 2 years? By the way, Romney is not talking about lowering actual taxes. The actual taxes paid would go up but the rates would go down. He wants to eliminate loop wholes and reduce the overall rates. I do not agree with him of the rate not be flat though. I think the rate should be a flat rate and that would be fair.

Guess you missed out on the Grover Norquist pledge. ANY increase in revenue brought about by closing loopholes is viewed as a tax increase. And that is a no no in Grover land. And Mittens signed the pledge.

And how is it that the ultra rich (who have worked so hard and spent so much money to get tax rates where they are now) how is it that they will be in favor of losing all their favorite deductions? And if the ultra rich are currently paying a rate like Mittens (15% or less) why will they be happy paying 20% with no deductions.

Well if they keep Democrats in they will not have to worry about losing them. Heck they will probably get even more of them.

All indicators point to another recession. Income is down and durable goods dropped 13%. Growth has continued to slow every quarter and the last was revised down to barely over 1 percent. There is a part of me that wants Romney to win so we can start to recover. However, to be honest there is a part of me that kind of hopes Obama will win so that once and for all we can prove liberalism is a complete failure. Sure I know that after another 4 years of liberal policies this country will be near the bottom but sometimes you have to hit bottom to get it through thick skulls. Of course the mainstream media will continue to blame republicans and that may still work with some idiots but I have to believe another four years of Obama would kill the Democrat party for good and save the country.

The only problem with your brilliant plan is that Obama, just as been the case for the past 4 years, would not be able to just freely implement his policies. There will still be obstruction and bickering with everything that is attempted, which will result in half-assed measures being implemented that are watered down versions of what liberals truly want to see implemented. (ie. Healthcare legislation, handling of the bush tax cuts)

So you'll never see true "liberal policies" have a chance to be implemented and thus you'll never truly be able to say you know whether or not they work.

He had two years with an all democrat majority in congress. He could have accomplished anything he wanted to do. Every president has to deal with this because we are a representative republic.

Right, so you'll never know if liberal policies can work because liberal policies will always have to be compromised to something less than ideal for what was intended.

I take it from your assertions, what we need is another big tax break for the very richest among us. You a tricke down kind of guy.

To bad that "trickle down" is a full blown bull shit idea that benefits only the very richest.

My proof of that? Bush sold the same bull shit that if only we would cut taxes on the richest
(he even called them the job creators) that we would ALL benefit greatly.

How did that work out for us?

All you have to do is look at what happened by the end of his Presidency to know that idea was complete bull shit. Sold by the lobbyists for the ultra rich for the benefit of the ultra wealthy.

Are you a wanna be ultra rich person? Or do you believe in fairy tales? Or do you just like being lied to? Which is it?

Another communist parasite expecting redistribution of wealth. 100% of every job created in US history has come form a wealthy person you stupid asshole. Not one homeless person has ever given someone a job.

Why don't you get up off of your lazy ass and make your own way in life?

I take it from your assertions, what we need is another big tax break for the very richest among us. You a tricke down kind of guy.

To bad that "trickle down" is a full blown bull shit idea that benefits only the very richest.

My proof of that? Bush sold the same bull shit that if only we would cut taxes on the richest
(he even called them the job creators) that we would ALL benefit greatly.

How did that work out for us?

All you have to do is look at what happened by the end of his Presidency to know that idea was complete bull shit. Sold by the lobbyists for the ultra rich for the benefit of the ultra wealthy.

Are you a wanna be ultra rich person? Or do you believe in fairy tales? Or do you just like being lied to? Which is it?

Another communist parasite expecting redistribution of wealth. 100% of every job created in US history has come form a wealthy person you stupid asshole. Not one homeless person has ever given someone a job.

Why don't you get up off of your lazy ass and make your own way in life?

LOL, why don't you create something for yourself instead of begging for the scraps for some wealthy persons table? You don't believe in personal responsibility?

You're so beyond clueless it's truly amazing.

The only problem with your brilliant plan is that Obama, just as been the case for the past 4 years, would not be able to just freely implement his policies. There will still be obstruction and bickering with everything that is attempted, which will result in half-assed measures being implemented that are watered down versions of what liberals truly want to see implemented. (ie. Healthcare legislation, handling of the bush tax cuts)

So you'll never see true "liberal policies" have a chance to be implemented and thus you'll never truly be able to say you know whether or not they work.

He had two years with an all democrat majority in congress. He could have accomplished anything he wanted to do. Every president has to deal with this because we are a representative republic.

Right, so you'll never know if liberal policies can work because liberal policies will always have to be compromised to something less than ideal for what was intended.

Those policies have been implemented in other countries and they have failed there. You honestly believe that just because we are Americans it will work here? I would even argue us being Americans and as spoiled as we are will even be a bigger failure here because Americans are not going to be willing to make the sacrifices needed for even an attempt at making your ideology work. Last, conservative ideas have worked in the past when they were implemented and the evidence is the United States. It is liberal policies that have been leading us to the disaster we are in now.

We haven't had a recovery at all. We've reached a plateau of no growth. A recession will drive the economy down to another plateau, and the next recession will drive the economy down from there. Recovery is not possible with obama.

Forum List

Back