I HATE my iPhone 12

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I bought the iPhone 12 mini a few months ago due to its small size. I've always used Android but I wanted a smaller phone. I think the iPhone is GARBAGE. I'm in the process of trading it in and buying a Galaxy S21. To me, Android is much more straightforward, sensible, and much more user-friendly. I love the size of my iPhone mini but despise its functionality.

There. Now I feel better. :)

I bought the iPhone 12 mini a few months ago due to its small size. I've always used Android but I wanted a smaller phone. I think the iPhone is GARBAGE. I'm in the process of trading it in and buying a Galaxy S21. To me, Android is much more straightforward, sensible, and much more user-friendly. I love the size of my iPhone mini but despise its functionality.

I have been using IPhone X since last year and I didn’t have that hard of a time switching over but Apple product is kind of wonky.

Also depending on your provider some of your issues could be the provider.

I use T-Mobile and in the Houston region it has so many blind spots that make it impossible to use the phone, so before giving up on the IPhone see if that is the issue and if not and it is the systems being different and the interface is not to your liking then I understand.

That’s what we call a first world problem. You are quite literally holding a miracle in your hands whose capabilities would defy anybody’s wildest imaginations 50 years ago. But you think it’s garbage. Go ahead and send it to me then… I’ll take it!

0e6c2fab40d366a0d583575009dba942.jpg

Forum List

Back