I hate Charles Barkley's freaking guts! a fat slob NOT 3x NBA Hall Of Fame "legend": Reggie Miller is the greatest player not to win a ring, not Chuck

now it's personal
What a loser Reggie Miller is. Also Grant Hill, Malone & Stockton, Patrick Ewing and every other so called "great" player who couldn't win during the Jordan era.

Only one guy I respect from the time Jordan entered the league to when he retired. Akeem Alajuwan. He was great enough to win back to back the 2 years Jordan left. What did Reggie Miller do? He made a lot of 3's. Not as many as Curry, Harden or Ray Allen of course.

And Curry and Allen have rings. No rings on Reggie's fingers.

Grant Hill is legendary in college. I don't mind seeing him be a commentator when it's a college game but I don't want to see him or Reggie Miller broadcasting in the NBA finals. They have no business there. Maybe regular season games and 1st round games but not the finals. Let a champion announce. Tell him to wear his ring(s).

yea, but he's fat
1669081831119.png

Ja Morant is soft! He wouldn't last one minute in Philadelphia. He'd complain about fans booing and constructive criticism he couldn't shine Charles Barkley's shoes.

Forum List

Back