What sports do you watch

MLB,NFL, Motor sports,., Combat sports. college basket ball and football if the game is competitive. I will watch any sport if it is being real competitive example watched an entire soccer match between Sweden and Denmark I enjoyed it.

Nba more than anything, but I always watch the Buffalo Bills, and catch 20-30 Mets games a season. Boxing, I see all the big fights on PPV and most of the fights on DAZN app. UFC, I’ll watch if that’s what I’m doing with buddies, but I haven’t really done that in awhile.

Tennis and golf, if I know who is competing. Baseball, bowling, and a few minutes here and there of NBA action if I know the major players.

The only way I ever enjoyed watching football was when they would show highlights of all Sunday games at halftime on Monday night football. NOTE: If Cosell was vocal I turned off the sound.

I can watch just about any kind of auto racing. On television, I prefer it be Indy Car or NASCAR, but if I'm attending a race I prefer events such as the Rolex 24 at Daytona or the 12 Hours at Sebring.

I'll watch college or pro football, but baseball is kinda' boring. I can watch just about any sport if it's the finals/championships...

Forum List

Back