I hate Charles Barkley's freaking guts! a fat slob NOT 3x NBA Hall Of Fame "legend": Reggie Miller is the greatest player not to win a ring, not Chuck

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ja Morant on Charles Barkley: "Nobody can tell me what I do and don't besides my teammates. Those guys said it. An outsider who never been in our locker room or played a game with us said I don't make my teammates better. But our guys say it all the time. There ya go. Kneepads."

get the hell out of sports broadcasting, find another job, Charles!

• Banned
LeBron James Once Called Charles Barkley A ‘Hater’ In Angry Rant: “I’m Not The One Who Threw Somebody Through A Window. I Never Spit On A Kid. I Never Had Unpaid Debt In Las Vegas.”

• Banned
Barkley is the only person ever to claim he was "misquoted" in HIS OWN AUTOBIOGRAPHY

"Charles thinks he's larger than life. Sometimes, yes he was!" - Coach Cotton Fitzsimmons

There's got to be a clinical name for someone who repeatedly responds to his own post, without the benefit of posts from other users...

Or, you're a retard, and you believe that continuing posts of your own constitute a conversation.

I said all I had to say. The thread warranted nothing more...
ok, how about you discuss the topic at hand, otherwise kindly STFU

Don't pretend you can tell me what to do, bitch.

I'll do exactly what I want. If it pisses you off, all the better...
well, i'm gonna call you out for being an asshole. the rules of the board is you discuss the topic, not personally attack the forum members you don't like because you're a racist butthurt Trumpanzee grandpa bigot

well, i'm gonna call you out for being an asshole. the rules of the board is you discuss the topic, not personally attack the forum members you don't like because you're a racist butthurt Trumpanzee grandpa bigot

Your post was nothing but whining.

Charles Barkley was a great basketball player. When he retired, he was one of only four players in NBA history to record at least 20,000 points, 10,000 rebounds and 4,000 assists in their career.

Your whining is pointless...

Your post was nothing but whining.

Charles Barkley was a great basketball player. When he retired, he was one of only four players in NBA history to record at least 20,000 points, 10,000 rebounds and 4,000 assists in their career.

Your whining is pointless...
yea, but he's fat

Forum List

Back