I got into trouble at work

You didn't explain the reasoning behind what led up to you pulling out a weapon on someone.
Verbal assault isn't the same thing as THEM threatening you with an actual weapon. Apparently YOU did something to set them off.

Depending on WHERE you live in the South, there are rednecks everywhere, you just never noticed before.
Trump had nothing to do with rednecks doing what they do. They've always done what they do, you just never noticed, obviously.

If you don't like where you live, then move. Simple as that.

In the future, you might want to try finding out what made the other person mad and reason with them, instead of you trying to out-redneck them. If you lower yourself to their standards, then you've become one of them.
And then you are just part of the problem, not part of the solution.
Another juicy Smollett lie

I guess this sockpuppet is pretending to be black. What a pack of liars. My guess is that these many blacks we seem to have are all one person with a big sock drawer.

And probably just some white leftist guy anyway.
I bet he is this guy.

Gangsta-Style-Shooting.gif

I got called into the office at work..
He asked me if I pulled out a FN herstal, five seven pistol and threatened to shoot a customer in the middle of the parking lot with it..
I said that first of all, I did that.. and you know what?
I'd do it again..

I'm not going to fucking sit here and be threatened by a trailer park trash piece of shit "proud boy" white supremacist, neo nazi motherfucker, using threatening language..
I'm not going to fucking take it...

I haven't met people this fucking stupid in all my life before I came to Arkansas..
I been here about fucking 9 years..
I'm fed up with these racist, violent stupid hicks...

And ever since Trump, they coming out of the woodwork...

And you better fucking believe that heads will start rolling when they try their shit with me.
I'm not putting up with it.

That's my government that they're threatening...
My soverign democracy they're trying to violate..
These are my gun laws that they're violating, laws made under my sovereignty... with my taxes..

This is my family that they're threatening...
And my coworkers too...
And like it or not.... you too...
Ok...

I'm not putting up with it...and when they come here, they're done.

Then he asked why I was absent...
I told him I was sick...
Its not my problem that I couldn't get any sleep that night because of horrendous, strangely powerful cramps that put me in the hospital..
And I'd do that again too...

SWAT had to bust me out of my own house to get me out of the bed, because I couldn't move.
That's how physically powerful I am..
That SWAT is needed to mobilize me when I get cramps like that.

You need to go back to Trolling School.

You are not remotely funny and you make zero points. It's all just meaningless gibberish.

He asked me if I pulled out a FN herstal, five seven pistol and threatened to shoot a customer in the middle of the parking lot with it..
I'd do it again..

I'm not going to fucking sit here and be threatened by a trailer park trash piece of shit "proud boy" white supremacist, neo nazi motherfucker, using threatening language..

I haven't met people this fucking stupid in all my life before I came to Arkansas..

And you better fucking believe that heads will start rolling when they try their shit with me.

These are my gun laws that they're violating, laws made under my sovereignty... with my taxes..

And my coworkers too...
Ok...

I told him I was sick...
Its not my problem that I couldn't get any sleep that night because of horrendous, strangely powerful cramps that put me in the hospital..

SWAT had to bust me out of my own house to get me out of the bed, because I couldn't move.
I knew it!

You're addicted to lying about rednecks and making up stories on the fly.

What a douche you are lol

I'd do it again..

And my coworkers too...
Ok...

I told him I was sick...

Cool story. Know any westerns?

I'd do it again..

And my coworkers too...
Ok...

I told him I was sick...

Nobody with an IQ over 70 believes a damn thing you said, Mr. internet tough guy.

You didn't explain the reasoning behind what led up to you pulling out a weapon on someone.
Verbal assault isn't the same thing as THEM threatening you with an actual weapon. Apparently YOU did something to set them off.

Depending on WHERE you live in the South, there are rednecks everywhere, you just never noticed before.
Trump had nothing to do with rednecks doing what they do. They've always done what they do, you just never noticed, obviously.

In the future, you might want to try finding out what made the other person mad and reason with them, instead of you trying to out-redneck them. If you lower yourself to their standards, then you've become one of them.
The guy wouldn't let him eat his peter.

I don't have a problem imagining this person asking for it...

Forum List

Back