I got a tattoo

I have a birthmark on my achilles tendon.

Looks like somebody's finger and thumbprint, as if they'd been holding me by that tendon when they dipped me into a vat that turned me white(r)

When somebody notices, I tell them my mother dipped me into the river Styx as an infant.

They either laugh or look at me baffled by my explanation.

The Classics --don't leave home without having read them!
:cool:

Just thought you'd like to know.

If you have one, let's hear the what, where, and why.

This is your opportunity to share the experience with unbias, nonjudgemental, strangers!!!!

:tongue:

So .....
Are you going to tell us what your tattoo looks like Samson? Hmmmm? Or are you just interested in the tattoos other USMB members have?

Inked twice. Hurt like hell but maybe one day I'll do it again.

I have five stars at the bottom of my back. One for each of my brothers. I am having one more added. And after that, I may add one more, if I'm ever dumb enough to get married. My brothers all have the same tat, except each one of them has 4 blue and one red - the red one is for me!

Your tattoos are at the "bottom of your back......"

......is this the same as the top of your butt?

Now that I actually have one, I realise how personal these issues are, and won't detail the astonishment I have that your brothers, or any males, would tattoo the top of their butts.

I knew a bartenderess that I felt comfortable enough to ask about her tattoo across the top of her butt (peeking out the top of jeans). It had some scroll work, and the name "Thomas." I asked if Thomas was her favorite apostle?

No, it was her father's name.

Ok, I'm not sure if you young ladies are aware of this or not, but that particular area of your body.......is.......well.......

shall we say "conspicuous" during what we could euphamistically call, intimate moments.

So, I GENTLY asked the bartendress, one of the rare naturally beautiful flaming redheads I've encountered, if having her father's name, located THERE, had ever caused any issues.

She focused her green orbs, looked me straight in the eyes, and said:

"I've never had any complaints."

This is your opportunity to share the experience with unbias, nonjudgemental, strangers!!!!

So .....
Are you going to tell us what your tattoo looks like Samson? Hmmmm? Or are you just interested in the tattoos other USMB members have?

You first, what and where?

I'm guessing a lizard crawling upward toward your belly button.

Toxi's idea of crib notes.

arm_muscle_attoo.jpg

That could solve Sara Palins smeared ink problem, just tattoo "tax cuts" on her hand.

:eusa_hand:

You never fucking stop do you.

You're the reason gags should be more popular outside mental hospitals.

So .....

hitman20fjd_R-663.jpg

Toxi's idea of crib notes.

arm_muscle_attoo.jpg

That could solve Sara Palins smeared ink problem, just tattoo "tax cuts" on her hand.

:eusa_hand:

You never fucking stop do you.

You're the reason gags should be more popular outside mental hospitals.

Thank you ... thank you .. thank you!!!!
If I could, I rep you a million times over!
Seriously ... not that it matters to her ... but I'm getting " " this close to throwing her on my ignore list.

So .....

hitman20fjd_R-663.jpg

Samsons' got a nice melon! lol

If I were given the choice permanently to mark my body or die, I would get a tattoo but it would be on the sole of my foot. Then I wouldn't have to look at it and few others would see it.

It would be torture getting it, though. I am dangerously ticklish.

(I understand that my opinion of tattoos is just that - my opinion. Others like them and that is fine. Just recall a general rule of thumb: If your tattoo index (# tattoos/# teeth) is greater than one, you likely are white trash. LOL.)

the skin on the sole of the feet sloughs off...cant tat it...i wanted little animals peeking out tween my toes....but they would have just looked decapitated

If I were given the choice permanently to mark my body or die, I would get a tattoo but it would be on the sole of my foot. Then I wouldn't have to look at it and few others would see it.

It would be torture getting it, though. I am dangerously ticklish.

(I understand that my opinion of tattoos is just that - my opinion. Others like them and that is fine. Just recall a general rule of thumb: If your tattoo index (# tattoos/# teeth) is greater than one, you likely are white trash. LOL.)

the skin on the sole of the feet sloughs off...cant tat it...i wanted little animals peeking out tween my toes....but they would have just looked decapitated
Cool! Then if I am ever threatened, then I hope they don't know this. I can have a disappearing tattoo.

Left side of chest:

The Celtic shield knot is

used for warding and protection. Shield knots have appeared in cultures around the world and have taken a variety of different forms. They are almost univerally square in shape, and the interlacement of the design ranges from simple to complex. In the Celtic version, a series of knots is formed. In artwork from early Mesopotamia, the shield is simply a square with a loop at each of the four corners.

CelticShieldKnot.jpg

Fans of Celtic artwork occasionally get variations of this piece as tattoos or wear them as talismans of protection. In modern Celtic reconstructionist groups, the shield knot is sometimes invoked as a ward to keep negative energy away. In some traditions, the corners of the knot are meant to represent the four elements of earth, air, fire and water.

Forum List

Back