Zone1 I got a real special inspirational message from Mike Lindell today

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2015
I got another of the best pillows I ever slept on. There was a special msg inside

" And we are instructed to turn from godless living and sinful pleasures. We should live in the evil world with self control, right conduct and devotion to God."............................Titus 2:12

What a great man he is
DSCN1514.JPG

Gotta hand it to Mike. He has been all over the treason from day 1, despite blowback & the threats of severe consequences for going against the UNiparty narrative of "most secure election ever".
He recognized the BS & RICO level criminal enterprise from the beginning.
All coming from a background of overcoming poverty & addiction, to finding redemption in his faith & to turn his life around to become a major inspirational success story

Gotta hand it to Mike. He has been all over the treason from day 1, despite blowback & the threats of severe consequences for going against the UNiparty narrative of "most secure election ever".
He recognized the BS & RICO level criminal enterprise from the beginning.
All coming from a background of overcoming poverty & addiction, to finding redemption in his faith & to turn his life around to become a major inspirational success story
He's a nut.

Forum List

Back