I feel sorry for Democrat voters.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They only have two shitty choices.

1. A woman who likely belongs in jail who's only accomplishment in life was being born a woman.

2. A complete loon.

china-built-a-wall-and-they-have-almost-no-mexicans-400x209.jpg

Ted_Cruz_El_Cubano_De_Canad%C3%A1_LARGE.jpg

resize

You can feel all you want but the rest of the world considers the GOP as idiots...

Cruz, Trump or Rubio are isolate US power... They are jokes internationally because they are going to sink the US...

The conservative front runners are Trump-a bullshitter reality tv birther, and Cruz-a should be televangelist Canadian anchor baby.

1. A woman who likely belongs in jail who's only accomplishment in life was being born a woman.

2. A complete loon.

Tell me something and if the choice is between Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders which one would you vote for, and no a bullet to the head is not option three and you have to pick one of them!?!

As repellent as this ex-democrat finds the Obama "RMS Titanic" party to be, I would still pefer "the Bernnn" over Hillary, who exudes more oozing slime than the creatures in the Alien Sigourney Weaver movies. Bernie's an old crank, but at least he seems to have a heart & soul, and is more respectable as a human being. Hillary, on the other hands, is the purest psychopath I've seen since Hannibal Lecter & South Park's Eric Cartman.

As repellent as this ex-democrat finds the Obama "RMS Titanic" party to be, I would still pefer "the Bernnn" over Hillary, who exudes more oozing slime than the creatures in the Alien Sigourney Weaver movies. Bernie's an old crank, but at least he seems to have a heart & soul, and is more respectable as a human being. Hillary, on the other hands, is the purest psychopath I've seen since Hannibal Lecter & South Park's Eric Cartman.

Well, that and Bernie is bat shit crazy!

The conservative front runners are Trump-a bullshitter reality tv birther, and Cruz-a should be televangelist Canadian anchor baby.
Cruz would make a great televangelist. He's better at appealing to the rube-ish evangelical masses than anyone! He could have his one private 747 in no time!

English is not your first language?

Easier upkeep and maintenance if the Chair Force pays for it!

Cruz would make a great televangelist. He's better at appealing to the rube-ish evangelical masses than anyone! He could have his one private 747 in no time!
Anytime I see Cruz speak that is what he reminds me of, the ultimate televangelist.

You can feel all you want but the rest of the world considers the GOP as idiots....

Because the rest of the world is doing such a stellar job handling their own affairs.

Finnish police warn of plans by migrants to commit sexual assaults

Syria war: Thousands fleeing fighting mass at Turkey border - BBC News

How the World's Youngest Nation Descended Into Bloody Civil War

Jakarta bomb attacks: Indonesian capital rocked by explosions - FT.com

The opinions of the rest of the world is just so credible

2. A complete loon.

Tell me something and if the choice is between Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders which one would you vote for, and no a bullet to the head is not option three and you have to pick one of them!?!
Trump

I must say....I am overwhelmed. There are just too many threads like this one. How the hell are we going to keep track of all of these proclamations made by our USMB nutbags so we can have fun at their expense the day after the election?

They don't seem to care. I guess their party didn't want them too have to strain over having to choose from too many people. So they picked them for them and said, here they are take it or shove it

Last edited:

2. A complete loon.

I agree with you Grampa, but we also have problems of our own, lol. We have a GOP establishment, with the help of the Democrats, who are going to try and force Rubio down our throats.

If we elect Rubio, the Democrats prophecy of the GOP will come to pass, as he will just be the placeholder for the next Democratic President in 20, or at best 24. After that, it will be over.

Nothing significant economically will change under Rubio, most will stay as it is. The only good part is we might take a pause from going left, but to think the same problems we face today will change is a pipe dream; and that is exactly what the left wants if they are forced to lose the election.

Obama was their agent of change to push this country as far left as possible. Is Rubio the answer to push it back? If the establishment of both party's have their way, we will have a choice of moving much further left, or running in place till the Democrats get another chance in 20.

In my humble opinion, we need a better choice than that!

2. A complete loon.

I agree with you Grampa, but we also have problems of our own, lol. We have a GOP establishment, with the help of the Democrats, who are going to try and force Rubio down our throats.

If we elect Rubio, the Democrats prophecy of the GOP will come to pass, as he will just be the placeholder for the next Democratic President in 20, or at best 24. After that, it will be over.

Nothing significant economically will change under Rubio, most will stay as it is. The only good part is we might take a pause from going left, but to think the same problems we face today will change is a pipe dream; and that is exactly what the left wants if they are forced to lose the election.

Obama was their agent of change to push this country as far left as possible. Is Rubio the answer to push it back? If the establishment of both party's have their way, we will have a choice of moving much further left, or running in place till the Democrats get another chance in 20.

In my humble opinion, we need a better choice than that!

Absolutely. Please.....run "the experiment". Run your biggest nutbag. You have two remaining. Cruz and Carson. Good luck. I mean that.

Forum List

Back