I feel like my Demise is not far off

I can commiserate with you, bro…

Since my neurological condition decided to step back into the forefront of my life in 2013 it has taken a serious toll on my hobbies and stress-relief activities…

No more Krav Maga (self-defense training). No more medieval combat activities. No more competitive pistol shooting events. No more obstacle races. Limited access to gym/workout activities. Etc…

I FEEL like I could do almost all of these things without a problem. I understand that I would put myself and others in physical and legal jeopardy f I were to attempt to do so. So I have accepted these limits, grudgingly.

IT SUCKS!!!!

Since my neurological condition decided to step back into the forefront of my life in 2013 it has taken a serious toll on my hobbies and stress-relief activities…

No more Krav Maga (self-defense training). No more medieval combat activities. No more competitive pistol shooting events. No more obstacle races. Limited access to gym/workout activities. Etc…

I FEEL like I could do almost all of these things without a problem. I understand that I would put myself and others in physical and legal jeopardy f I were to attempt to do so. So I have accepted these limits, grudgingly.

IT SUCKS!!!!
I also have severe mental health problems and now my Back is gone

IT SUCKS!!!!
I am also on drugs for mental health

also have severe mental health problems and now my Back is gone

I am also on drugs for mental health
NEUROLOGY, not Psychology. I have a genetic brain disorder that causes a high potential for seizures and migraines (among other things). I didn’t have an episode for 35 years (1978-2013). I hadn’t even been on meds for 28 years. Then things started up again, without cause or warning. Now I’m on medication for the rest of my life and I’m effectively banned from most contact related activities and events. I’m no longer allowed on most amusement park rides and even have to be aware of the lighting at entertainment activities.

IT SUCKS!!!!
What age did your condition occur that you had to stop everything

if you really are close to death, I hope you get right with the Lord first..

just be sorry for your sins and he will forgive you

then go from there (if you continue on Earth)

if you really are close to death, I hope you get right with the Lord first..

just be sorry for your sins and he will forgive you

then go from there (if you continue on Earth)
I am not going to be posting any more poilitics or very little. I have zero intestest

My health insurance wont pay for anything
I am going to have to fork over tens of thousands if I need surgery

The class mixes boxing with wrestling

BJJ is mostly on the ground and has less pain

What age did your condition occur that you had to stop everything
Sturge Weber Syndrome is a genetic but non-hereditary neurological birth defect. I’ve had it since I was born in 1974. I was fully diagnosed at age 4 in 1978 when I had a trio of seizures and a cat scan identified the calcium deposits in my brain.

I was on Phenobarbital from 1978-1985, when my parents decided to try removing me from the medicine since I hadn’t had another seizure and the medication was stunting my growth pattern.

I never had another recognized seizure until October of 2013 (39 years old). I was put back on medication and will be on it for life. I had another major incident in February of 2020 that caused my migraines to finally be diagnosed and my medication increased. We’ve been good since then.

The initial limits on my activities started in 2013 and the full ban on most of my activities occurred in 2020 (45 years old).

Sturge Weber Syndrome is a genetic but non-hereditary neurological birth defect. I’ve had it since I was born in 1974. I was fully diagnosed at age 4 in 1978 when I had a trio of seizures and a cat scan identified the calcium deposits in my brain.

I was on Phenobarbital from 1978-1985, when my parents decided to try removing me from the medicine since I hadn’t had another seizure and the medication was stunting my growth pattern.

I never had another recognized seizure until October of 2013 (39 years old). I was put back on medication and will be on it for life. I had another major incident in February of 2020 that caused my migraines to finally be diagnosed and my medication increased. We’ve been good since then.

The initial limits on my activities started in 2013 and the full ban on most of my activities occurred in 2020 (45 years old).
I did KRav MAga for a few years and it was fun with the palm strikes, eye pokes, elbows and 7 elbow strikes

Forum List

Back