"I f****ing love killing babies"- Deranged but Honest Lefty Admits the Truth

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
At least this loon is honest. When his attempted intimidation fails, he admits the truth.
He, along with many on the left, gets a perverted pleasure from the death of our most innocent & vulnerable human beings.
Where is the compromise to be had with creatures like this demon in human form?
I love it the guy taking the abuse states the dempanic must be over after the guy is inches away from his face.
This is like a cult for these mentally ill pro-baby murders

Don't ever tell me much of the left isn't just a bunch of deranged lunatics looking for complete obedience under threat of violence

At least this loon is honest. When his attempted intimidation fails, he admits the truth.
He, along with many on the left, gets a perverted pleasure from the death of our most innocent & vulnerable human beings.
I love it the guy taking the abuse states the dempanic must be over after the guy is inches away from his face.

Don't ever tell me much of the left isn't just a bunch of deranged lunatics looking for complete obedience under threat of violence

How do we know this isn't some Alex Jones set-up? It looked more a "bad" Pro Wrestling confrontation than a spirit of the moment confrontation? Any OTHER media carrying this?

They're sick.

At least this loon is honest.

Why even try arguing with the loon. When someone tries to intimidate you leaning into your personal space like that, just grab them by their suspenders or belt or whatever they got as they voluntarily lean into you off balance and just keep pulling them along in the same direction while placing your foot across their forward ankle! You do it all in one smooth quick motion stepping to the side out of their way and they can't get their leg out to catch themselves, trip on your foot and have no choice but to fall forward on their face. It's a variant of a traditional Aikido move, so you don't even need to be their size. And of course, since they are in your face, they can't see what your hands are doing.

Everyone laughs at them and if you want, you now own them. If you want, you can put your knee in their back, jab your keys into them like a gun, pull their hands behind their back and zip-tie them face down. Real hard to get up that way.

Everyone laughs some more and you walk away leaving him on his face.

Hate to do this to you -- but I looked up Drew Hernandez -- and he's a regular InfoWars Alex Jones contributor. I think you got "set-up". Drew Hernandez is one of two men in the video. Savannah Hernadez is mentioned as the camera-woman.

Savannah is a reporter for InfoWars.

I believe this was staged because the demonstrations were too peaceful to make "news" on InfoWars.

How do we know this isn't some Alex Jones set-up? It looked more a "bad" Pro Wrestling confrontation than a spirit of the moment confrontation? Any OTHER media carrying this?
Plenty of other examples of these loons admitting they love abortions.

Any other forum Mods carrying water for this psychopathic shit?

Plenty of other examples of these loons admitting they love abortions.

Certainly are. But reporters for Infowars aren't gonna be satisified with same picture of demonstrations as the rest of the media. If you're failing to FIND ANY REAL LOONS - if you work for Infowars and there's a show deadline -- you're probably A-OK to dramatically ACT as loons.

Hate to do this to you -- but I looked up Drew Hernandez -- and he's a regular InfoWars Alex Jones contributor. I think you got "set-up". Drew Hernandez is one of two men in the video. Savannah Hernadez is mentioned as the camera-woman.

Savannah is a reporter for InfoWars.

I believe this was staged because the demonstrations were too peaceful to make "news" on InfoWars.

Drew Hernandez is the shorter guy that the taller nutjob was trying to intimidate.

Any other forum Mods carrying water for this psychopathic shit?

Not doing any water-carrying. Questioning the HONESTY of InfoWars field reports. I've seen the REAL baby haters go gonzo on abortion. Women with pregnant padding in their leotards on the steps of Federal Buildings tearing up baby dolls -- yelling "KILL IT KILL IT".

This one doesn't pass the leftist looney bird test.

Drew Hernandez is the shorter guy that the taller nutjob was trying to intimidate.

Field crews are usually 3 or 4. ESPECIALLY if you're NOT independent journalism and have Alex Jones money. I bet if it was worth it to me -- I can find "tall-guy" somewhere else with InfoWars crew.

Look -- the POINT IS -- there's an overabundance of REAL DOCUMENTED stuff to get outraged about. I personally have gone to RATIONING my outrage depending on how believable the story is.

And CERTAINLY -- there's a lot fake/butchered/biased/lying stories coming atcha EVERY F-ing day now.

Field crews are usually 3 or 4. ESPECIALLY if you're NOT independent journalism and have Alex Jones money. I bet if it was worth it to me -- I can find "tall-guy" somewhere else with InfoWars crew.

Look -- the POINT IS -- there's an overabundance of REAL DOCUMENTED stuff to get outraged about. I personally have gone to RATIONING my outrage depending on how believable the story is.

And CERTAINLY -- there's a lot fake/butchered/biased/lying stories coming atcha EVERY F-ing day now.

I'm not outraged anymore by unhinged leftists threatening or celebrating violence and death.

It happens all the time.

We are a people who have more than others in the world. And we think it is forever. History whittles down the population for many reasons. This craziness of how people act in violent manners on anything they do not like is a bad sign. This abortion decision is a state issue and at most will be a bit of an inconvenience for a small percentage of women. In fact, it may reduce abortions from past yearly numbers and increase traditional relationships.

This kind of stuff only makes me think of what is said at one point during the Forest Gump film. When Jenny's "friend" sees Forest, "Who's the baby killer?" is the only thing said. If Forest is a baby killer, what kind of name do we give the people who make the news these days?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The Supremes are trying to cause a food shortage. It's getting harder and harder for me to get supplies for my Fried Fetus Fritters restaurant.

Forum List

Back