I don't would think Oz would lose again if Fetterman's health triggers a special election. No one can be such a loser

What makes you think that Dr. Oz would even run again? He isn't a professional politician, the brilliant physician has other irons in the fire.

Brilliant I tell, you brilliant.

In March 2012, on a show titled “Medium vs. Medicine,” Oz had as a guest a psychic who claimed she could communicate with the dead. In fact, Oz has devoted several shows to psychics and those who claim to speak to spirits. Describing his own reading from television psychic John Edwards, Oz stated, “Let me tell you, it changed my life!” and “I’ve learned in my career that there are times when science just hasn’t caught up with things, and I think this may be one of them.”

What’s Wrong With Dr. Oz?: Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs* IS the Wizard of Oz

He cannot grasp the simple concept not everyone is a partisan drone.
See, shit like this....Talking ABOUT someone, instead TO someone is the height of arrogant, narcissistic, bullshit...And do that in real life with the subject of that bullshit within earshot, it wouldn't end well for you....But you feel safe to be an asshole because your anonymous on the internet....What a P.O.S. move....Something else only a liberal would do....

Brilliant I tell, you brilliant.

In March 2012, on a show titled “Medium vs. Medicine,” Oz had as a guest a psychic who claimed she could communicate with the dead. In fact, Oz has devoted several shows to psychics and those who claim to speak to spirits. Describing his own reading from television psychic John Edwards, Oz stated, “Let me tell you, it changed my life!” and “I’ve learned in my career that there are times when science just hasn’t caught up with things, and I think this may be one of them.”

What’s Wrong With Dr. Oz?: Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkle Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs* IS the Wizard of Oz

Being willing to think outside the box isn't unbrilliant.

As bad as Oz was, he probably won by 500,000 votes, but could not overcome the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Dream Team ability to generate the necessary margin of victory ballots did
Did Oz claim that? And did he go to court?
Or is it just a message board nickname crying fraud because he doesn't have to prove it because nobody cares?

I personally don't think Oz would lose again . I mean come on. How much of a loser can a candidate be. Right?
Imagine losing back to back to a disabled candidate and a non-disabled one?
Give me your on-the-record predictions if Fetterman ends up retiring or passing away.
The governor of PA, a Democrat, would appoint a Dem and then eventually have a special election, and that Dem incumbent would win. The GOP would not run Oz again, because he did lose, with prejudice, the first time. That's what I think would happen.

As bad as Oz was, he probably won by 500,000 votes, but could not overcome the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Dream Team ability to generate the necessary margin of victory ballots
I firmly believe every Democrat has an automatic handicap in these races. They get away with stuff Republicans never could.

while the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Dream Team works on the Fetterman Body Double
How many body doubles are out there?
Just another crackpot conspiracy theory by the trump kkkult.

Hilary
Biden
Fetterman
???

Oh yeah, yeah sure..... :laughing0301: You have a pretty lengthy history of defending Democrats in here so, I don't believe you....

yeah, people say this a lot and yet none of you can ever link to a post of me doing so.

just weird.

I am a Republican....See, this is where the arrogance begins....You're now going to personally attack me, or anyone that votes for members of a party, projecting that you have a smarter way, but have never elected a winner....go ahead....

We are 32 trillion in debt. It's been a very long time since anyone elected a winner.

I firmly believe every Democrat has an automatic handicap in these races. They get away with stuff Republicans never could.
You didn't talk about whether Republicans bring their fraud claims to court, jester.

How many body doubles are out there?
Just another crackpot conspiracy theory by the trump kkkult.

Hilary
Biden
Fetterman
???
Hillary and Biden for sure

1678031480502.jpeg

Hillary the morning she collapsed in a heap, the body double who left Chelsea's apartment later that same day. The body double did not have Secret service around her

EhmNvY6WoAIEUGH.jpg:large

Everyone's ears change daily, right?

Forum List

Back