I don’t wanna hear about Trumps inauguration not having social distancing

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
20200828_103521.jpg

Thousands desend on the mall to protest police brutality and they are not social distancing. Nor are most wearing masks.

When you blast this group I will take your criticism of Trump seriously.

• Banned
View attachment 381182

Thousands desend on the mall to protest police brutality and they are not social distancing. Nor are most wearing masks.

Which leaders are those?
Only leaders can spread the virus?

Idiot

Why not just admit that you don't give a damn about people catching the virus, you just want a political weapon.

View attachment 381182

Which leaders are those?

Idiot

Why not just admit that you don't give a damn about people catching the virus, you just want a political weapon.
Leaders have more influence. When Trump does something all the right follow. Are we not distancing and wearing masks now? Trump flip flops so often its hard for me to tell anymore.

View attachment 381182

Nobody with a lick of sense buys any of the Commievirus scarmongering anymore.

• Banned
View attachment 381182

Which leaders are those?

Idiot

Leaders have more influence. When Trump does something all the right follow. Are we not distancing and wearing masks now? Trump flip flops so often its hard for me to tell anymore.
Can't admit the obvious huh.... thats ok. We all see your hackery for what it is.

View attachment 381182

Which leaders are those?

Idiot

Can't admit the obvious huh.... thats ok. We all see your hackery for what it is.
I see you just kinda ignored all I said. Are we distancing and wearing masks now? Based on Trumps actions we are not again? I mean he wore a mask a couple times and said we were. It's very confusing, what strong leadership. Amazing this virus has destroyed our country.

View attachment 381182

Which leaders are those?

Idiot

I see you just kinda ignored all I said. Are we distancing and wearing masks now? Based on Trumps actions we are not again? I mean he wore a mask a couple times and said we were. It's very confusing, what strong leadership. Amazing this virus has destroyed our country.
Trying to change the subject and failing.

The subject is the double standard of hacks like you and you demonstrated it perfectly in your first post.
YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE THREAT THE VIRUS POSES. YOU JUST WANT TO BASH THE RIGHT.

View attachment 381182

Which leaders are those?

Idiot

Trying to change the subject and failing.

The subject is the double standard of hacks like you and you demonstrated it perfectly in your first post.
YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE THREAT THE VIRUS POSES. YOU JUST WANT TO BASH THE RIGHT.
You sent a picture of a bunch of nobodies. Is biden in that picture? Trump is supposed to be the president. Crazy as it is people follow him. Now are we social distancing and wearing masks? Sometimes he has said we are, but based on the convention it looks like that is off again? All this flip flopping sure has ruined the country.

You don't need social distancing, or masks. Just set a building on fire, and you're immune to coronavirus.

Just shoot and kill Antifa/BLM members in self defense when they attack you with skateboards and guns trying to kill you. That's permanent social distancing.
Police having their hands tied and being told to stand down is going to result in thousands of deaths as Americans protect themselves from the lawless pukes... What we saw in Wisconsin is about to happen in every democrat run shit hole where elected officials refuse to do their duties..

View attachment 381182

RNC attendees were mandated a C-19 pre-convention test, rioters and looters are not.
Yep they were all tested and negative....
So sick people can't get a good test, but they wasted a bunch so trump could illegally campaign from the white house? Go figure.

You don't need social distancing, or masks. Just set a building on fire, and you're immune to coronavirus.

Just shoot and kill Antifa/BLM members in self defense when they attack you with skateboards and guns trying to kill you. That's permanent social distancing.
Police having their hands tied and being told to stand down is going to result in thousands of deaths as Americans protect themselves from the lawless pukes... What we saw in Wisconsin is about to happen in every democrat run shit hole where elected officials refuse to do their duties..
Lawlessness is trump america.

Lawlessness is trump america.

Laws are racist, nigga

View attachment 381182

RNC attendees were mandated a C-19 pre-convention test, rioters and looters are not.
So sick people can't get a good test, but they wasted a bunch so trump could illegally campaign from the white house? Go figure.
Anyone can get a C-19 test, sick or not at no cost. But you know this already.

View attachment 381182

Anyone can get a C-19 test, sick or not at no cost. But you know this already.
What I know is that most people take a test and get the results days or often weeks later.

Forum List

Back