I don’t wanna hear about Trumps inauguration not having social distancing

I don't give a shit if you distance or not. I don't care if you get sick or not..For some reason you have mistaken me for someone that gives a shit. What I am tired of hearing is you children fighting over it.

I don't give a shit if you distance or not. I don't care if you get sick or not..For some reason you have mistaken me for someone that gives a shit. What I am tired of hearing is you children fighting over it.
Well, you can go over to ar15.com, or democratic underground, if you don't like it here

View attachment 381182

Thousands desend on the mall to protest police brutality and they are not social distancing. Nor are most wearing masks.

When you blast this group I will take your criticism of Trump seriously.
OP posted an aerial photo as evidence of most people not wearing masks.
You can't even see faces at all lol.
Slick.
And he used a historical picture to convey a future event that hasn't happened.

View attachment 381182

Thousands desend on the mall to protest police brutality and they are not social distancing. Nor are most wearing masks.

Slick.
Turn on your TV dipshit. There is tons of ground level footage of this FARCE

View attachment 381182

Slick.
Now here's a real picture of the marchers:
28march-01-threeByTwoLargeAt2X-v4.jpg

View attachment 381182

Slick.
Now here's a real picture of the marchers:
28march-01-threeByTwoLargeAt2X-v4.jpg

Cool, I see 10 people out of what? 3 thousand? 7 thousand? Wearing masks. And none of them are social distancing.

View attachment 381182

RNC attendees were mandated a C-19 pre-convention test, rioters and looters are not.
Yep they were all tested and negative....

Actually, the only people tested were those that were in the front 3 rows, the rest of the attendees did not get tested. And, if you watched after the fireworks, there was a lot of mingling going on. Some are saying this could be a super spreader event.

By the way......................I wonder how much the fireworks display cost the taxpayers?

View attachment 381182

RNC attendees were mandated a C-19 pre-convention test, rioters and looters are not.

Actually, the only people tested were those that were in the front 3 rows, the rest of the attendees did not get tested. And, if you watched after the fireworks, there was a lot of mingling going on. Some are saying this could be a super spreader event.

By the way......................I wonder how much the fireworks display cost the taxpayers?
View attachment 381182

Actually, ALL RNC attendees were tested daily and the firework display was paid for entirely by the RNC. The firework display permit was approved by the National Park Service so It was neither a "super spreader" event nor Illegal as stated by CNN.

I see you just kinda ignored all I said. Are we distancing and wearing masks now? Based on Trumps actions we are not again? I mean he wore a mask a couple times and said we were. It's very confusing, what strong leadership. Amazing this virus has destroyed our country.
Trying to change the subject and failing.

The subject is the double standard of hacks like you and you demonstrated it perfectly in your first post.
YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE THREAT THE VIRUS POSES. YOU JUST WANT TO BASH THE RIGHT.

I wonder why anyone responds to blithering imbeciles like Brainless357. I do understand that what the inane bed wetter posts can incite irritation, but that's what leftist trolls do. Never mind that the virus didn't destroy anything, it was media hysteria and leftist government stooges that shut down the country, while the rest of government and even Trump capitulated so as to not allow a political issue to be created. Those of us who still support Trump know that under a different circumstance he would not have allowed the country to be locked down over a bad cold season.

The meat puppet faggot obozo was never held accountable for Swine Flu, Bird Flu, SARS or Ebola. The again he was never held accountable for anything, but it's not like there was an economy to destroy once he was elected. His very election was what killed the economy.

Actually, ALL RNC attendees were tested daily and the firework display was paid for entirely by the RNC. The firework display permit was approved by the National Park Service so It was neither a "super spreader" event nor Illegal as stated by CNN.
AButtPirateSailor isn't worthy of a response. Nothing is ever as stated by CNN either. It's a talking point issued by media matters and parroted ad nauseam by every leftist apparatchik in media without regard to reality.

They're desperate.

Lets make sure everyone we know votes this year, and votes against the democrooks.

Forum List

Back