"I Don't Think They're Gonna Get Off My Ass About These Documents"

The likeness should be Trump & your face where that document is, Trumptard.
Olivia_Nuzzi_Tide_Pod_Chomping_Poster_Girl..gif

tds.gif

hahahahhahahaha...spin baby spin....just be careful and dont fall over drunk and dizzy

After finding out some clerk packed classified documents in Pence's papers, the argument that "Biden is just as bad" falls flat.

Pence and Biden didn't do anything wrong.
Trump clearly did.

you assume he wont be dead by twenty four....I would not make that assumption
Since we have Ex-presidents living into their 90's - Carter, Reagan, Ford, and Bush - I'm really not that worried about Biden living out his second term.

Actually, this will be forgotten about in a month.

Oh, Trump is inevitably going down. He just pissed off too many of the wrong people.
Normally I would agree with you but I see a pattern of purposeful career destruction being done by left-wing curmudgens on one of their own. It is not going to go away in fact you will see that it will be continuously renewed, refreshed and brought back to mind because there is a purpose behind it. You're going to watch the machinery of defamation being used against Biden this time because he's in the way.

Normally I would agree with you but I see a pattern of purposeful career destruction being done by left-wing curmudgens on one of their own. It is not going to go away in fact you will see that it will be continuously renewed, refreshed and brought back to mind because there is a purpose behind it. You're going to watch the machinery of defamation being used against Biden this time because he's in the way.

you need to stop watching Fox News, buddy.

The reality is, Biden has been more successful in 2 years than Obama was in 8.

Now, there might be a point where Biden decides he doesn't want to run for president again at 82. But that's really his decision.

Democrats run on a platform of America bashing and subservience to foreign powers ... electing a national security nightmare is part of the plan.
It's true....but why the hell would anyone who lives here buy into that crap?......Obviously enough do......but why????

you need to stop watching Fox News, buddy.

The reality is, Biden has been more successful in 2 years than Obama was in 8.

Now, there might be a point where Biden decides he doesn't want to run for president again at 82. But that's really his decision.
Dude...you really need to wake up here..... Biden has done NOTHING AT ALL.... At least I can say that Obama was fiscally responsible to a degree...this guy is a total economic PUTZ....
Household debt has skyrocketed in the past two years and the steep up curve started at the beginning of this Administration. Biden is being publicly assassinated by his own party. You think these things just got leaked randomly???? The timing is too good to ignore. Right after they got the entire country to condemn Trump for a few pieces of paper suddenly we find out that Biden has hundreds of the same thing and has had them for thirty plus years? No way is that a coincidence. All of the discoveries are being made by left wing patrons. What else do you need to know. The Same people that don't want Trump don't want Biden either.

Dude...you really need to wake up here..... Biden has done NOTHING AT ALL.... At least I can say that Obama was fiscally responsible to a degree...this guy is a total economic PUTZ....
Uh, yeah, guy, you can keep saying that.. which is what you would think if you let Fox News
Household debt has skyrocketed in the past two years
How is your bad household debt biden's fault, exactly?

Uh, yeah, guy, you can keep saying that.. which is what you would think if you let Fox News

How is your bad household debt biden's fault, exactly?
JoeB131 lives in a single-wide in a trailer park, gets a goverment check and supplements it by shilling on forums.

Forum List

Back