"I Don't Think They're Gonna Get Off My Ass About These Documents"

More fantasies.

The American people are smart enough to realize the difference between a clerk's good faith mistake of packing a few documents in the wrong box, and a corrupt ex-president taking boxes of materials he wasn't supposed to have, and refusing to return them when asked.

He is toast, it is the Dems that are doing this leaking

More fantasies.

The American people are smart enough to realize the difference between a clerk's good faith mistake of packing a few documents in the wrong box, and a corrupt ex-president taking boxes of materials he wasn't supposed to have, and refusing to return them when asked.
Lol ..

The American people are smart enough to know the difference between an apologist and a realist.

His chances of running in 2024 are looking slim

I am of the opinion that Biden is too far gone mentally. He should not run for re-election.

If this scandal is the tipping point which finally convinces him not to run again, I would be very happy with that outcome.

But being a full blown criminal has not stopped Trump from running again...

More fantasies.

Well, then, I guess you are not one of the aforementioned American People.

More fantasies.

hahahahhahahaha...spin baby spin....just be careful and dont fall over drunk and dizzy

I hate Joe Biden. I have a FJB decal on my truck for everyone to see.

That said, I think this is fake.

• There is no reasonable way this would be leaked. The Hunter leaks are from 2019 and earlier. No known channel for this.
  • No reason to call Michelle. That's just meant to PO Obama haters like myself.
  • "Operation Crash and Burn" is kind of silly, and so are directions to "use the red phone."
Plus, Potato is speaking in complete sentences.

There was a legitimate phone call similar to this which was leaked from Hunter's laptop, but it was related to the press covering Hunter's shady business dealings. It does indeed seem to be quite incriminating of both Hunter and Joe.

Regards,
Jim

PS: Flame away, but remember, I am on your side, patriots. And I warned you. Possibly a false flag to make us look gullible. Possibly even an attempt to burn free speech on Twitter - other platforms will censor this BS, but it might go viral on Twitter now that Musk has fired the censors.

[Edit: Additional info. Audio was posted at least 12 days ago...
Youtube link ]

Last edited:
Has this a recording been verified to be authentic? I’ve not really seen any coverage of it other than just the YouTube clip.
Seems like this would have widespread coverage if it were real.

Uh quantity and circumstances make all the difference.

It's why the guy with a single joint is going to get a pass, but the guy with bails of Pot in his garage packed up for sale is going to prison for a long time.

What is pretty clear is that these were very small amounts of pages, given no one was actually looking for them or realized they were missing.

When was that EO issued by Trump and do we have a copy? What, No? Declassification is a process. The person doing the declassification has to submit them to the agency that issued the document, an assessment has to be made, and then and only then can they be declassified. Trump can't declassify them with his mind.

Yeah, well, that didn't include lying about having them as Trump did when his people signed an affadavit saying he returned them and still had boxes.

You don't give a flying fuck you're always wrong.

Uh quantity and circumstances make all the difference.

It's why the guy with a single joint is going to get a pass, but the guy with bails of Pot in his garage packed up for sale is going to prison for a long time.

What is pretty clear is that these were very small amounts of pages, given no one was actually looking for them or realized they were missing.

When was that EO issued by Trump and do we have a copy? What, No? Declassification is a process. The person doing the declassification has to submit them to the agency that issued the document, an assessment has to be made, and then and only then can they be declassified. Trump can't declassify them with his mind.

Yeah, well, that didn't include lying about having them as Trump did when his people signed an affadavit saying he returned them and still had boxes.
You need to update your opinion with the facts,

Forum List

Back