I don't see how it is in the gop's interest to say no to any infrastructure deal, and that appears to be where they are headed.

You stupid commies don't get to redefine or extend the meaning the English language, moron. Communication doesn't work that way. SMH Definition of infrastructure | Dictionary.com

Biden's infrastructure plans fit well within the definition you posted.

Back in the 1950s ideas like the 'Interstate highway System' were as progressive and futuristic as Biden's proposals are today.

Morons, like yourself, were wetting their panties over those ideas back then.

We need to not just fix the infrastructure that was built in the 1950s, but to build an infrastructure for the year 2021 and beyond.

Is that so hard to understand? (For you...probably!)
lol HR depts. don't manage anybody. You don't know what their job is, which is mostly to provide some AA hire with a 'management' job title, and to provide legal cover for employers who need help in how to screw over their employees.

You've apparently never worked in a company that has a Human Resources Department.

My HR department manages my 401k plan, my benefits, my pay check and a lot more. They're as likely to defend my interests against my manger as they are to take sides with my manager. They manage the managers.

But you wouldn't know that.

Of course he 'extended' the meaning; he works for multinational corps and Red China. They both need to redefine humans as 'economic units' to be assigned where they want them.

And American employers treat their employees with nothing but love and respect...always putting their human interests above all else, right?
:auiqs.jpg:

Strange how you are the ONLY one on this thread that said anything about clones and you are accusing others of saying it. SMH Typical democrat bullshit. LIAR.

Well, if you didn't think that Biden's infrastructure plan was to build infrastructure to benefit people, what is it that you object to?

What do you think the 'Human Infrastructure' is?

Focus on the base only, keep them angry and paranoid, fuck everybody else, hope they clean the Dems' clock on turnout. That's the strategy going forward. It could work.
It won't work. Democrats will steal every election from here on forward. It doesn't matter what Republicans do.

sorry...when has the GOP said we shouldn't collect unpaid taxes? Moreover, why do we need a new law, requiring people to pay unpaid taxes? That literally makes no sense, but somehow you bought that propaganda and reposted it
The Republicans' lead negotiator for a bipartisan infrastructure bill said Sunday that lawmakers had dropped a proposal to boost IRS enforcement as a way to pay for the package.

Increasing IRS enforcement of tax collections to pay for the $579 billion bill had emerged as a point of contention among Senate negotiators, with many conservative anti-spending groups and lawmakers expressing concerns.

"One reason it's not part of the proposal is that we did have pushback. Another reason is that we found out that the Democrats were going to put a proposal into the reconciliation package which was not just similar to the one we had, but with a lot more IRS enforcement. So that created quite a problem, because the general agreement is that this is the bipartisan negotiated infrastructure package and that we will stick with that," Portman said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union."

Like we don't have any managers in the U.S....dumbass!

I guess that you've never heard of a 'Human Resources Department'...get a real job!
I'm not the totalitarian asshole who said the population was there to be "managed", Vlad.....The entire point of our liberty is that we're supposed to be free from know-it-all central planners "managing" the population.

But the good news is that you fascist assholes are out of the closet now.

The Republicans' lead negotiator for a bipartisan infrastructure bill said Sunday that lawmakers had dropped a proposal to boost IRS enforcement as a way to pay for the package.

Increasing IRS enforcement of tax collections to pay for the $579 billion bill had emerged as a point of contention among Senate negotiators, with many conservative anti-spending groups and lawmakers expressing concerns.

"One reason it's not part of the proposal is that we did have pushback. Another reason is that we found out that the Democrats were going to put a proposal into the reconciliation package which was not just similar to the one we had, but with a lot more IRS enforcement. So that created quite a problem, because the general agreement is that this is the bipartisan negotiated infrastructure package and that we will stick with that," Portman said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union."
I have to agree with the Repugs on this.

Increased 'IRS Enforcement' implies that either the IRS is currently incompetent, or that the IRS will be forced to persecute people. Over enforcement is far worse than under enforcement.

How about if they just raise taxes on the wealthiest 1% instead?

. He's extended the meaning of the term 'infrastructure',

OrwellSmile.jpg

Biden's infrastructure plans fit well within the definition you posted.

Back in the 1950s ideas like the 'Interstate highway System' were as progressive and futuristic as Biden's proposals are today.

Morons, like yourself, were wetting their panties over those ideas back then.

We need to not just fix the infrastructure that was built in the 1950s, but to build an infrastructure for the year 2021 and beyond.

Is that so hard to understand? (For you...probably!)
the interstate system wasn’t that futurist. Eisenhower saw how great the germans benefiteee from it, it was a great way to move troops around. It was a military plan.

That’s why he proposed it.

What in Xiden’s plan is close to that?

Find a poison pill in whatever deal they come up with. And even now Republicans in Ill are looking to improve the El with funding.

I lean towards not liking "human infrstructure" and building health care sites, but we really are talking about fixing broken interstate bridges and traditional infrastructure. The only way the dems can win is if people really think the gop is against most everything and don't want to make life better, or help the economy. I won't say Portman is a lying sack of shit, but even if he has good intentions, this seems another case Republicans not being able to deliver a pizza, as they were on a debt deal back in Obama's second term.

The average GOP voter is only interested in God and Guns. One is a myth; the other is protected by the constitution. A GOP lawmaker can do whatever else he or she likes. Oppose everything; propose nothing...none of it matters.

Example: Texas

I'm not the totalitarian asshole who said the population was there to be "managed", Vlad.....The entire point of our liberty is that we're supposed to be free from know-it-all central planners "managing" the population.

But the good news is that you fascist assholes are out of the closet now.

You seem to be absolutely blind to the fact that people are manged in the United States and throughout the world, or that they are treated as an economic resource by their employers.

I work for a private company. I have a manager. They pay me because I'm an economic resource. We have a Human resources department that manages employees as resources.

GROW UP!!!

the interstate system wasn’t that futurist. Eisenhower saw how great the germans benefiteee from it, it was a great way to move troops around. It was a military plan.

Getting the lead out of his pipes? :smoke:
Nah, it's not even this.

You seem to be absolutely blind to the fact that people are manged in the United States and throughout the world, or that they are treated as an economic resource by their employers.

I work for a private company. I have a manager. They pay me because I'm an economic resource. We have a Human resources department that manages employees as resources.

GROW UP!!!
Being an employee is a choice, fascist fuckwad.

If you want to be a corporate plaything, that's your funeral....The State has no role whatsoever to treat the general population like we are chattel property to be "managed".

Your first and third think discuss some points on IRS enforcement that were added, that the GOP had some questions about, not that they bailed on anything...but things that were added after much agreement was made.

The second is about a partisan bill the Dems were hoping to pass.

Lastly though, none of that really answers my question...if the laws already exist, and the taxes already owed...why do we need more laws? and what does that have to do with infrausture? If the IRS needs more funding, then present that in the budget to fund the Dept of Tres

GROW UP!!!

Like you said, you are a resource, not infrastructure. You're expendable.
Learn the difference, grasshopper.

The bill has nothing to do with infrastructure. There is at least 300% more money in it for pork and totally unrelated barforama than there is for infrastructure. The daman thing is 99% poison pill weighted.

Find a poison pill in whatever deal they come up with. And even now Republicans in Ill are looking to improve the El with funding.

I lean towards not liking "human infrstructure" and building health care sites, but we really are talking about fixing broken interstate bridges and traditional infrastructure. The only way the dems can win is if people really think the gop is against most everything and don't want to make life better, or help the economy. I won't say Portman is a lying sack of shit, but even if he has good intentions, this seems another case Republicans not being able to deliver a pizza, as they were on a debt deal back in Obama's second term.

The types of infrastructures that Biden is proposing have, for the most part, already been implemented in many countries and cities.

The fact that they directly benefit people and not just the military makes them even more justified.

BTW - Eisenhower's justified the Interstate highway system for mass evacuations, not mass troop movements.

Forum List

Back