I don't see a problem here.

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2020
There is angst among certain people that vaccinations have fallen off and as a result a resurge of the pandemic might happen. The only reason vaccination rate has slowed is because anti-vaxers and anti-maskers are refusing the get the shots. Vast majority of these people are republicans in red states. Sensible people have gotten vaccinated so if the unvaccinated get sick so be it. Let Darwinism take it's course. I see no real problem here...Undervaccinated red states are nowhere near herd immunity as dangerous Delta variant spreads

Awesome. Hope i contribute to it
1623443043127.png

There is angst among certain people that vaccinations have fallen off and as a result a resurge of the pandemic might happen. The only reason vaccination rate has slowed is because anti-vaxers and anti-maskers are refusing the get the shots. Vast majority of these people are republicans in red states. Sensible people have gotten vaccinated so if the unvaccinated get sick so be it. Let Darwinism take it's course. I see no real problem here...Undervaccinated red states are nowhere near herd immunity as dangerous Delta variant spreads
If anyone is not getting it because of political stance, I don't care if they get it and die with it tomorrow. Some people do have valid reasons or reasoning. I wish those people the best of luck.

The mortality rate is 0.3%, doofus.

If anyone is not getting it because of political stance, I don't care if they get it and die with it tomorrow. Some people do have valid reasons or reasoning. I wish those people the best of luck.
Yeah, never mind that the number of death from this vaccine is 10 times higher than all the deaths for vaccines for the past 8 years, or that young people who have gotten the vaccine are now experience enlarged hearts and possible lethal heart problems.

Bet you don't hear about that from the Democrat media.

I agree. If you don't want a vaccine. Don't get one. However, if an establishment or form of travel, or even a foreign country denies you entrance because you're not vaccinated..don't come crying to me. I don't care about your individual liberties.
Deal with it...or get vaccinated.

Yeah, never mind that the number of death from this vaccine is 10 times higher than all the deaths for vaccines for the past 8 years, or that young people who have gotten the vaccine are now experience enlarged hearts and possible lethal heart problems.

How many died from COVID before the vaccine was available and how many have died since people first started getting vaccinated?

How many died from COVID before the vaccine was available and how many have died since people first started getting vaccinated?
No one knows how many actually died from COVID. What we do know is that the vaccine is an experimental drug with unknown side affects and it IS killing people.

The mortality rate is 0.3%, doofus.
1.8% if you go by US stats. I’m sure it’s a bit lower as not every case is counted but that’s still a 6x difference between our numbers. Where did you get your numbers from?

No one knows how many actually died from COVID. What we do know is that the vaccine is an experimental drug with unknown side affects and it IS killing people.
You don’t think COVId is killing people?! Are you high?

i didn't say that, did I?

You didn’t say that but your statement sounds like you are eluding to the possibility that the vaccine is more dangerous than the vaccine. You may not trust the reported numbers but you can’t possibly think that can you?

You didn’t say that but your statement sounds like you are eluding to the possibility that the vaccine is more dangerous than the vaccine. You may not trust the reported numbers but you can’t possibly think that can you?
I think that they have told you that they have lied about the number of reported deaths due to Covid and that the left outright lies or ignores it in favor of a narrative.

The number of deaths from the vaccine is on the order o 10 to 25 times the number of deaths of all vaccines combined for a number of years.

We still don't know or understand the consequences of this experimental vaccine nor the possible effects it will cause.

If this had been any other vaccine, the CDD and FDA would have banned its use.

I think that they have told you that they have lied about the number of reported deaths due to Covid and that the left outright lies or ignores it in favor of a narrative.

The number of deaths from the vaccine is on the order o 10 to 25 times the number of deaths of all vaccines combined for a number of years.

We still don't know or understand the consequences of this experimental vaccine nor the possible effects it will cause.

See for you to be making that statement you have to have heard it from somewhere, some alternative news source which you’ve decided to trust more than the mainstream.
This is what the CDC says…

• Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 302 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through June 7, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 5,208 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

I think that they have told you that they have lied about the number of reported deaths due to the vaccine and that the right outright lies or ignores it in favor of a narrative.

See for you to be making that statement you have to have heard it from somewhere, some alternative news source which you’ve decided to trust more than the mainstream.

• Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 302 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through June 7, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 5,208 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. However, recent reports indicate a plausible causal relationship between the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine and TTS, a rare and serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets—which has caused deaths.

There is no way I would ever trust the mainstream media. Not ever. They are proven liars.

The VAERS system itself says the CDC is a liar.

I think that they have told you that they have lied about the number of reported deaths due to the vaccine and that the right outright lies or ignores it in favor of a narrative.
The lies about the reported number of Covid Deaths are from last year.

There is no way I would ever trust the mainstream media. Not ever. They are proven liars.

The VAERS system itself says the CDC is a liar.
VAERS is managed by the CDC smart guy. Whatever news you’re deciding to trust is feeding you a bunch of manure.

Forum List

Back